Chickenpox and diabetes

Beky's profile photo   11/01/2013 8:22 a.m.

Good morning.
Please, I would like the parents of children with diabetes to tell me your experiences with the chickenpox if you have passed it.My little daughter has contracted her and is being very violent.The oldest is without vaccinating and has diabetes and I am quite worried about how I can affect it.
Greetings and thanks.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/01/2013 8:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My daughter had a place in which I was 8 years old and it was already a diabetic.I do not remember anything special, typical discomfort, but had no glycemia increases.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/01/2013 12:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Beky, chickenpox in children is considered a benign disease ... At most it will have problems with the blood glucose level, or higher or lower than normal ... neither does the chickenpox have, some antihistamine powder for itching for itchingAnd so prevent the skin from scratching and infects.They say that being a child disease, it is better than to pass as a little one than as an adult ... so do not hurry that nothing should happen to him.Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2013 12:52 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much for answering.The truth is that I always think that having diabetes does not have to be worse for them, but I doubt if I am right.The truth that I have scared with everything that has come out to Noa and as Nyah has the immune system made dust I have worried.As I feared it has already been infected so that I will tell you that it evolves in case someone can help at some point.
All the best

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/02/2013 11:25 a.m.

It was expected, I remember that my sister and I had practically together ... however Angela had a threat when she was 3 years old and 4 years ago her doctor recommended me to vaccinate her, thus, apart from the inconvenience, surethat will not have more complication.
Does Nayah have any complication? I have been surprised and noa, has something happened?How are you doing? Look, I replied without knowing that it was you, because I thought your nick was Becky ...
A big kiss for everyone !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/02/2013 3:55 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello.Here where you see me I passed the chickenpox with 39 years (two ago) and it was horrible.Almost the worst that I have happened in my life.However, it only affected me with diabetes in terms of normal blood sugar level due to fever, but without major complications.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
11/05/2013 5:26 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

Hi Velia .... What a shame!Now that I enter the forum and I see that I did not answer you, I don't know how many years of this !!: -S.I'm really sorry, how badly educated!I hope you are all very well, Angela has to be a woman ... like time ..... Let's see if I catch up and enter more.In the end Nyah passed the chickenpox almost without finding out and less badly because seeing Noa as it was I was dreadful.
A kiss for everyone.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
01/10/2016 3:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.