The sugar rises again

Sorianox's profile photo   11/06/2013 6:17 a.m.

Hello, I am type 2 diabetic (according to the endocrine) I am 33 years old and debut in April with values ​​of 400, I started to take metformin 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night.In a matter of a couple of weeks, my values ​​miraculously normalized.In August the endocrine told me that it was going very well and that it continued like this but if I noticed that the sugar began to climb again that it took one of metformin.I've been
I get up with more than 130 and before dinner 160, yesterday I started raising the dose.I know what another endocrine should look for me simply because this has not done me the analysis of the peptide C, and then it goes and tells me that my diabetes Uncle 2 can become type 1.
Has the same thing happened to me?
Any advice to change my endocrine for social security?

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
11/06/2013 6:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, you should change endocrine because if you tell you that type 2 diabetes can become type 1 is that you don't have much idea.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2013 7:05 a.m.

The number of times we have read or similar is still curious.And what will be around you, Morena ...

If I'm not mistaken, medicine are 6 years of career and, to be endocrine, another 4 specialty.10 years studying medicine - If you get to go a year by course -, 4 specializing in endocrine system, glands, hormones, food ...
Among all these endocrine diseases, there is a "star" disease because it affects more than 10% of the population: diabetes, with two fundamental variants.
It goes without saying that, in addition, to do medicine you need to be a brain if we stick to the entrance note they ask for the race.Or not?Isn't it that so many outstanding school files are not such?What has education in Spain remained, both school and university?In the free qualifying will of each school council?

I don't understand.Or yes.I am the son of doctors.I think they were other doctors.Continuous commitment and recycling.Love and respect for your profession.My older sister could not do medicine for not having enough access note and had to "settle" with pharmacy.But when I told him that his nephew was diabetic, he knew perfectly what type 1 and type 2 is.

I guess it will have happened as in my dear road engineering career.Of 4 outstanding schools in my time, we have passed to twenty.In some of them you can get the title in two years attending class two days a week.They explain it to me.And then we complain about the quality, productivity, excellence and other mandangas.

I am sorry to deviate from the subject but I find it surreal and outrageous.An endocrine that does not differentiate type 1 diabetes and type 2. And we complain that our politicians do not know languages ​​and do not know how to do the "or" with a dog?Well, it seems that they are nothing more than a reflection of society, neither better nor worse.Mediocrity to right and sinister.Lack of commitment to others.

As the French say, "Sauve Qui Peut".

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/06/2013 7:57 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

It is outrageous, when I told me I was ignorant with this issue and accept the diagnosis and left.Thanks to this forum now I have a little more idea.I cannot believe that he did not know that they are two different diseases.I guess I would not have to explain that it could be lada diabetes and you don't want to send me evidence and now I live with fear of getting up any day with sugar through the clouds.As soon as I urinate a little more than normal I am already crowded.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
11/06/2013 8:18 a.m.

Soriano, something very similar happened to me.While I am very happy now with my endo, I also tell you that for him the diabetes type lada, quote textually, "does not exist."The funny thing is that on the other hand, my educator, to whom he derived me, identified me as soon as the Endo report was read.It seems that she is aware of what has been described in endocrinology, from the 90s.

As I said, my endo, I was diagnosed with type II, that was 3 years ago.At that time I discovered this forum and soaked a lot of concepts until then, new for me, including lada diabetes or type 1.5.In the successive visits I had with him, I went from emphasizing that I, on paper, seemed more straightened than anything else, (thin, with antibodies of all kinds, peptide C below normal levels and just enteringIn the thirties ,,,), because the first and only time I consulted it, he laughed at me along with the mir next to the side, yes, Aaandres who was forming to be endocrine, maybe that explained someThree things of what you said.

Last month, after having taken some glying levels within normality during these years, up to 5.6 for some time ,,, simply, I ran out of reservations, (I suppose it would happen a few months before because I noticed that the11 pills of oral antidiabetics that took me up, did nothing to me), and now I diagnose as guy."But it wasn't safe" = D&Gof traca !!!

In fine, options have.Do not stop doing controls, keep insisting with him always optimizing your treatment, I imagine that you will be controlling what you eat in terms of amount of hydrates, but it is so, you should do it but always with a personalized diet.And of course, you can also try another professional.It is very important to understand each other well with the person you have in front, in something as serious as health and in a new and unexpected circumstance, such as we have to live.

Forgive for the roll.

greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/11/2013 11:49 a.m.

Thanks Arrobita, I have been very good for a few months, exercising and trying to eat healthy, but I have been very lazy to go for a run and the anxiety is returning to my life, it can also be because I have had an injury andNow returns perishes me.
I continue with metformin one in the morning and another at night, my levels are higher that a month ago I have passed 90s to more than 130 and that now took me twice metformin.After meals I have about 150. Next month I have analysis to see how.
Thank you very much for your roll, I like to share experiences with more people that have gone through the same.
Greetings.

Sorianox's profile photo
Sorianox
11/14/2013 5:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.