Eat home healthy (Bayer Guide)

fer's profile photo   11/12/2013 7:14 a.m.

I publish you Bayer's guide with recommendations to eat away from home, I leave the comments of the Bayer website and the attached guide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eating away from home is a good way to have a good time in your leisure time.Going from picnic, a restaurant, to the beach or the mountain are not synonymous with neglecting your diabetes.You may also have to eat away from home for labor issues.

Don't worry.More and more people choose healthy meals, so eating away from home no longer has to be something exclusive: you can carry it out regularly without negatively affecting your control of your sugar levels.

This guide will provide you:
- The plate method, to eat in restaurants without having to worry
- Everything you need to know to eat if you are from camping
- The fundamental tips to go from restaurant
- Foods that will enrich your dishes

fer's profile photo
fer
11/12/2013 7:14 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much @fer!I find it very interesting;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/12/2013 7:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

@Fer seems great to me !!!Although I like this website Link is super complete and you also have as a mini game to rehearse the rations!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
11/12/2013 1:06 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Good! I put here the video and the direct link to the plate method.;-)

Link

<IFRAME ALLOWFULSCREEN = "" FRAMBORDER = "0" HEIGHT = "379" MOZALLOWFULSCREEN = "" SRC = "// PLAYER.VIMEO.com/VIDEO/32254562" WEBKITALLOWFULLSCREEN = "" WIDTH = "500"p

fer's profile photo
fer
11/12/2013 1:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello:

I can't see the Bayer guide file, you can put it again.

Thank you so much

ELENACNU's profile photo
ELENACNU
12/23/2016 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have already been able to open it, I did not do it correctly

ELENACNU's profile photo
ELENACNU
12/23/2016 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.