{'en': 'Excel graphic glucose control', 'es': 'Control glucosa con grafico excel'} Image

Excel graphic glucose control

franjacado's profile photo   11/22/2013 8:38 p.m.

Hello, I do not know how to control all this ... I have made a file in Excel where I put all the controls that I do daily, the doses that I wear and what, and apart from having it everything pointed in the tabFrom below I can select a graph where I can see the result and evolution.

I have thought about sharing it with those in my same situation.

Now there are my example data so that you see how it looks, but you delete the data and start from scratch.According to you put the level of sugar on the list, it will automatically reflect on the graph.

It is of a single month but you can add another month and that the months reflected in the graph are seen, the ideal is to do it by quarters, since a whole year would see too much information in the same chart.

If you don't know how to do something, I explain it to you.

I hope someone helps day.

Any questions do not hesitate to consult it, I can always improve or customize it.

Thanks and greetings.

Link

franjacado's profile photo
franjacado
11/22/2013 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems to me a good initiative, thank you very much @franjacado! I am sure that it can help other people improving the classic annotation notebook.;-)

If I can suggest, add a column with HC (carbohydrates), you can add it to the graph.

Ah! And you can also climb Excel directly to the forum, for simplifying the Dropbox, right?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/23/2013 6:07 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, you're right.I will put a box palates the hydrates.
And also... I will rise directly to the forum.
I will improve the file.
Greetings

franjacado
11/23/2013 11:03 a.m.

How is that to upload it to the forum?Where would he have to go to see him?I am interested.My meter brings an application that does not just convince me and I have another meter with another application so I do not have the complete data.I read in another post the software that recognizes several meters, but before buying it I would like to try this Excel.Thank you so much.:)>-

valky's profile photo
valky
11/23/2013 2:03 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Trabquil@ valky.The thing to upload it to the forum means putting the file directly here to download it without having to depend on my Dropbox account.
You can try it by downloading it from the link above and when you have made some improvements I will upload the new file.

It has nothing to do with an excel to a computer app or smartphone but there are those who prefer a simple file to make their records.
Greetings

franjacado
11/24/2013 9:59 a.m.

Excellent, I download it and I analyze it because I want to have as many information as possible to help others too ... thanks ...

victorcevallos's profile photo
victorcevallos
11/24/2013 12:02 p.m.

Well here is another updated version of the file ...

*Carbohydrate box
*Added the month of November and December.
*Archive up to the forum server

At the beginning of the year I will make a new quarterly file to be able to see in the January/February/March I think that more information in a graph will be a lot, quarterly I think it will look good.
Any idea will be appreciated.

Remember ... Delete the data from the glucose and food boxes to be able to put yours.

greetings

franjacado
11/24/2013 8:12 p.m.

good morning
Thanks for the contribution but the new file I am not able to locate it
Can you tell me where this
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/08/2013 8:29 a.m.

Hi, I'm new to forum I I don't know how to lower the file for the writing of glucose and Excel, please thank you.

fmm's profile photo
fmm
12/01/2015 10:58 a.m.

Hello,

I use an application called Ontrack that you put the values ​​and draws you automatically quite cool graphic accounts.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/01/2015 11:03 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

franjacado said:
well here is another updated version of the file ...

*Carbohydrate box
*Added the month of November and December.
*Archive up to the forum server

At the beginning of the year I will make a new quarterly file to be able to see in the January/February/March I think that more information in a graph will be a lot, quarterly I think it will look good.
Any idea will be appreciated.

Remember ... Delete the data from the glucose and food boxes to be able to put yours.

Greetings

Good morning franjacado
I am new in this, I am interested to lower your file, as I can achieve, I appreciate your help, thanks
dbeltran@hotmail.com
Diego Beltrán

dbeltranv's profile photo
dbeltranv
05/15/2017 2:24 a.m.

I already lowered your excel, very interesting I will start putting data to see how it works ... thanks

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/16/2017 5:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.