Working Holiday New Zealand

Cari's profile photo   11/26/2013 4:42 p.m.

Hello, I took the working holiday visa for New Zealand, in March I go for a year and I want to take everything from here.Does anyone know if they put problems to transfer insulin in hand luggage?Even if it's a lot ??I use Lantus and Humalog in pencil ...

Cari's profile photo
Cari
11/26/2013 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, we just travel with our 2 children with DT1, take a letter from your endocrinologist where you specify that you have diabetes and that you need your insulin and glucometer, also ask him to make you prescription with the doses you need during the day andChecking with that is enough, greetings.

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
11/26/2013 8:20 p.m.

Hi @Cari, in addition to the suggestions of @victorvazquez, I leave here some issues in which recommendations to go on a trip with diabetes have been discussed! I hope they serve you!;-)

Travel to the US - Diabetes
Good morning, I am an insulinopente diabetic, currently treated with insulin pump.In June I will travel to New York and the truth is a bit lid with him ...
Link
Travel in plane and well far - experiences with diabetes ...
Hello everyone, I just registered in this forum and scheme within a month I will make a trip to Punta Cana and it is the first time I travel since I have ...
Link
Tips for traveling with diabetes - experiences with diabetes ...
Here are some tips for when you have to travel.... Traveling with diabetes is also, it is only necessary to plan the trip taking into account ...
Link
Trip to China - Diabetes
I intend to release all the two days before traveling.Subsequently and while the trip lasts I want to alternate the use of the ...
Link
Insulin on the plane - Diabetes questions
In August I will go on a trip (Italy) 15 days and he will be several bolis of each insulin (novorapid, levemir) had thought to live in the hand ekipage the k use ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/27/2013 1:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Your data and suggestions are very useful!
Thank you so much!!
Greetings :)

Cari's profile photo
Cari
11/28/2013 5:35 p.m.

Hello everyone!I wanted to request the Working Holiday visa for New Zealand for this year and I don't know if the authorities of that country make some "discrimination" for having type1 diabetes and if there are international insurance that does not make you problems to have this disease
Thank you so much

Goye's profile photo
Goye
02/10/2014 7:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.