How I control my levels of sugar

DaniiML's profile photo   11/29/2013 11:38 a.m.

Hello, I am daniela, I am 13 years old and when I had 1 year of life he gave me diabetes :( my mother controlled me very well and remained well of sugar but from one moment to another they got out of control my sugar levels almost every night I am in 400of sugar and in the morning before my breakfast I am in 200 I would like to know how to be able to control my sugar more in January 2013 I gave me diabetic ketoacidosis and I was in intensive care.
Cetoacidosis gave me twice when I was baby that discovered me diabetes and right now in January 2013. I am with insulin Lantus and Apidra my mother applied the crystalline insulin and NPH.Now I hope that I use very well with the new insulins since it enzé with her since Wednesday I would like to know how to control my levels of sugar.
Another question is why in my glucometer when I am above 300 sugar, it comes out?And it flickering on the screen of my glucometer what is ignored the truth is a little scared because I do not know if it can be again diabetic ketoacidosis thanks greetings.:) & GT;-

DaniiML's profile photo
DaniiML
11/29/2013 11:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am 20 years old, I am a diabetics since I have put an insulin bomb for that.

otti's profile photo
otti
11/29/2013 2:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Danii, with Lantus you have to go better than with the NPH.
If you see that it does not cover you 24 hours, increase the dose or change it and put it in the morning (or both).
You don't have to have those high controls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2013 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.