Good night

RocioAyla's profile photo   12/18/2013 10:07 p.m.

If you get up at 300, you would have to get 3 quick to correct and stay at 150, and then the rapid you need for breakfast.
If you have dental infection, you surely upload the glucose.
The slow one, you will have it well regulated if you go to bed and get up with similar values.
You will have to learn to count rations of fast hydrates and units.

What fast do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/16/2014 1:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I put 2 from Rovorrapid in normal food and 3 if the food is something more extensive.2 At dinner and at breakfast I did not smile at anything, lately yes.What you say of little fast I don't know because with what I put on dawn many times with hypo especially when I have exercised a lot..I don't think I do everything wrong.Today they have given me a book about the portions and I do not understand very well I see little lunch and much of dinner you follow those parameters 1200kcl food and dinner ???

RocioAyla's profile photo
RocioAyla
10/16/2014 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Knowing how to count rations is essential to adjust insulin.That is not worth that as less I wear 2 units, and today as I am going to eat more I wear 3 ... you will almost never hit.

On the calories do not tell them, worry more about eating healthy.

I leave here a video that will surely clear you better what the diet is for portions.
Link

A ration is 10 gr of carbohydrates.And starting from there, when you go to eat you have to add (for this you have to help you the labels of the products, there comes everything ... You do not have to go crazy).

In general (there are exceptions), fruits per 100 gr have 10 gr of hydrates (1 ration), a deep dish of vegetables/vegetables also has another 10gr (1 ration).100 gr potatoes are 20 gr of hydrates (2 rations).The legumes ... depends on the dish you wear, but it is about 4 or 5 portions (so you can see the difference ... when it comes to putting the insulin).

Let's see if someone could put a table with food and rations, I don't have.Over time it will not be needed, you will end up learning it and you will not have to look every time.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/17/2014 5:57 a.m.

Thank you very much Mimbek I loved the.One question about or rations is normal more or less.

RocioAyla
10/17/2014 7:40 a.m.

How many rations is normal is a bit relative, it depends on the hunger you have and whether you move a lot or not.Worry about eating healthy and forgetting rations and/or calories as long as it is not something exaggerated.Ideally, over time you learn well to handle rations and eat at every moment what you want.If the doctor for putting an example puts you a guideline of 4 rations breakfast, 6 at food, and 3 dinner ... you don't have to do it by obligation.One day you will be hungry to eat and you eat 10 rations, and another can eat 3 rations quietly ... but it is necessary to learn to count rations and adjust insulin to have that freedom.

The mid -morning and afternoon tenmpies are that they are of 1 ration and a half you will see it, but what I tell you ... if one day to snack you feel like a sanwich, coffee and fruit ... calculate and calculate andInsulin and point !!Then for dinner if you don't have so much you will eat less, but you don't see yourself tied to the portions.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/17/2014 7:58 a.m.

What if I recommend even a can, now at first, that you are pointing on a sheet what you eat and rationMore useful in the end is to point it.

And also, try now that you are learning, eat at food and dinner breakfast the same portions to see the insulin that you need (over time you can have the freedom that spoke to you up!).And without forgetting to change endocrine and see an educator in diabetes ..!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/17/2014 8:08 a.m.

Yesterday I was with the header bed.I was crying.He says that I already know everything enough about diabetes that learns to control me to look on the Internet that she does not see any endocrine.I told him that I wanted to be a mother and told me textual words that I lived as if it were not a diabetic that only had sweets and that the di di béticas had normal children just a little older....... I hallucinated.I started crying and consented to send me to the endocrine.And what risk factor?And remove the nights at work when she is not necessary ... well I don't know about her, I'm a patient's shame because I'm not going there to explain to me.If when I go previously it makes me wait 2 hours and then it cuts me quickly because it has a lotEvery 3 months analytical and endocrine...... My family says that I report it but it is useless and I feel sorry.Well, I'm already putting my batteries with my ration dishes and my sugar graphics now for the hemo in 7 which is my first goal. Thank you

RocioAyla
10/17/2014 8:24 a.m.

Really, all these people are treated like this, being good ... they gave them a week with diabetes !!Do not know that they treat you like this ... !!

Rocio, as they have already told you here, I would take and go to the emergency room and tell them that you have been 300 for 300 without going down ... they have to pay attention to you or yes (in addition, it is not that you are lying ..).

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a hurry ... then I enter here again!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/17/2014 8:38 a.m.

Hi Rocío, 300 and with two from Novorapid it is impossible for you to get off.He thinks that I already only with a coffee with milk being fine I have to put 2 for the Milk HC.Do one thing, another day that you are like this up the quick and wait an hour.You measure yourself and see how you are going.If at the time you are already well, take coffee.Another thing, go on the lantus, if the basal is low for faster that you wear is difficult to lower the sugar.I hope it really helps you.

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
10/17/2014 2:05 p.m.

Rocío, that heart doctor you have, has no idea how to deal with a type 1.
Go to the endocrine and educator as soon as possible.They will make you fast according to the rations and, the slow one, they will adjust it to you according to you and get up.The slow one has to maintain constant blood glucose during the night. (Or approach that)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/17/2014 5:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Rocio, if those things that you say that the GP and the ophthalmologist have told you you have in writing, you could go to court, or at least, to the deontological commission of the College of Physicians.

Of course, if with 15 years of illness you already have a retinopathy, control must have been, even worse than now, with 10 and 12% or more hemoglobins, but that is already past water and it is not worth crying for milkspilled.

It seems urgent:
1.- Change of header doctor
2.- Put yourself to Endocrin
3.- Change of ophthalmologist

For making an analogy, saying that it is normal to have a retinopathy and do nothing to stop its evolution, it is like having a lung cancer and not treating it because it is very tiny.Or better, for not alarming since it has nothing to do with the other (the RD does not provide goalstasis), and taking advantage that we are in summer, detect a fire in a forest and do nothing because it only affects a fewhectares

Focus, follow your doctor's advice (when you have one who knows what he's talking about) and do not discourage you, because breaking a 5 -year trend, it is not easy.Cheer up!

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
07/13/2017 10:42 a.m.

@"Rocioayala" put a complaint.
@"Regina" and @"Mimbek" are advising you well.I hit you a diet already made by rations that will help you and the famous food boards to combine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/15/2017 5:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.