I wish everyone Christmas to everyone.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/22/2013 6:47 a.m.

Well, although lately I enter the forum for work reasons that practically prevent it, wish you all some

Happy Christmas.

And that you pass it in the best way in the company of all your.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/22/2013 6:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Likewise!!!
Merry christmas!!

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/22/2013 3:18 p.m.

Likewise!And very carefully with the nougat, which is what makes me most fears me

valky's profile photo
valky
12/22/2013 5:22 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Happy parties to all !!!

I wish you a merry Christmas and good entry of 2014 !!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2013 5:28 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy parties partners!= D>

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
12/22/2013 6:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Merry Christmas to all !!, Ah and be careful with excesses, which is for our good.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/23/2013 5:47 a.m.

Merry Christmas ... Good numbers for all.

glgmas's profile photo
glgmas
12/23/2013 2:44 p.m.

Yo, sin trampa ni cartón. A crystal-clear portrait of myself.
DM2 desde 1998. DM2IR desde Septiembre 13' Metformina/Sitagliptina + Lantus
Hemo Sep 13: 10,60
Hemo Dic 13: 6,40

To wish all happy holidays ... and a 2014 full of successes.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/23/2013 7:59 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Merry Christmas to all !!!What do you enjoy these days with your family !!!
@Nana, I'm glad to see you ... I had a long time !!!!Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2013 12:06 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia thanks, nothing, vague that I put to write, but I read them, although not very often.Don't tell anyone ... but I miss the old forum;)) Naaaa, crazy thing.: D But I love the icons that it has.What is from Owash?

Prado, Fer, Tica, Romevila, to all who know me (many escape) to the former garden and the new foders a big, big hug.We continue online.;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/25/2013 10:30 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

hahaha nana I miss him too, to the old forum ......:-& ..... and I also missed you, so you don't stop writing for so long ehhhhh .......
Owash has discharged from the forum ..... let's say that for discontent-cansancio-many work ... etc ...... If you want to read him on his blog Link .Aquí is missing a lot ... a lot, a lot ......
And how do you follow?Health ... encouragement .... etc .....
A big hug

DiabetesForo
12/26/2013 4:30 a.m.

Hey, I'm late: I just hope you have spent wonderful Christmas, and I wish you all a better year 2014.
All the best.

DiabetesForo
12/27/2013 8:01 a.m.

Prado pretty, a joy to always read you.I, always entertaining with my grandchildren, are the ones that flood me with a lot of love and a lot of tenderness and fill the void that my husband left, the pain continues but in a different way.I have always considered myself a happy person, of course, it happens to me as everyone, there are times that I go downhill and without brakes, but if we put efforts they can be spikes again.I think that to be happy we do not need so much (no $$$ precisely) what we need is to learn to value what we have.

And to lift the spirits to those who need, we who have diabetes think it is a tremendous burden ... but ... what can we solve with bitter?You have to get the "sweet" of our inseparable friend (and enough that fuck): \ "> but I teach her to be happy and try to take care of her so that she does not bother me much, always learn from the contributions that everyone gives hereAnd for all the sites that I find on the network.

My general health well ... until the skeleton endures.

Owash Has he discharged from the forum ...?That is strong.

I love you big.Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
01/01/2014 3 p.m.

Happy year to all and good kings (I hope you have been good).A kiss

nina45's profile photo
nina45
01/04/2014 4:51 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.