How is the change of pump feathers?

cprincep's profile photo   01/02/2014 7:26 p.m.

Hello, I would like them to share what was the change of using feathers to use the pump.I refer mainly how the Transicans is, if the doctor advises you to put it if it is from one day to another if you have to ask for health and take months, if you go there they make you a course and you already leave with the bomb orThey leave it for a few days to learn as you continue with the bowling.Etc...

Thank you

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
01/02/2014 7:26 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

It all depends on each hospital, I mean what they take since the endocrine requests it.In my case I think a couple of months or less.When you have it already, they give you a course to learn to drive it and take it home.When they see that you know how to handle it, they place it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/03/2014 1:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Prado for sharing your experience.I hope to be from the fire club soon.

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
01/08/2014 6:41 p.m.

Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Since the end of the endocrine, it took me more than six months.Then, I had to go to a workshop and they gave it to me for home to get used to it without being connected, and a week later they already placed it.If you are thinking of putting it, I advise you to request it when before in case the paperwork takes as long as in my case, hehe.

Ana89's profile photo
Ana89
01/12/2014 4 p.m.

Ana, 24 años
Diabética desde los 12 años.
Bomba de insulina desde 2011. Medtronic
Hemo; 8,8

Thanks Ana89, for your answer

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
03/08/2014 3:14 p.m.

Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.