Entering the forum ...

comai's profile photo   01/28/2014 2:01 p.m.

Hello good,
I am new in the forum, which does not mean that it is new in this diabetes :)

I debuted 4 years ago and since then I have taken good controls (I don't complain), yes, loaded with hypoglycemia.That is my challenge for the coming months: not being so obsessive with this disease that can get tired!

This decision may have come because I am 30 weeks pregnant, the last visit to the endocrine was today and came out desperate ...

After being a couple of hours sailing through the forum and reading posts I have decided to join so I greet you and have me for what I can help.

comai's profile photo
comai
01/28/2014 2:01 p.m.

debut: 06/2010. hemo:4,8%. novorapid + levemir.
embarazada
hipoglucemica

Welcome to the @comai and congratulations forum for your pregnancy!;) :) ... I am not a diabetic but I have understood that hypoglycemia are little advisable in pregnancy.Why do you have?Excess of bolus, excess basal ... What does your endo tell you? You could tell us the guidelines you carry, or better you put it in the firm to identify your treatment ...
To talk about diabetes and pregnancy we have the thread of "pregnant with diabetes", there are future moms with diabetes and diabetic women who are looking for baby, surely you can help you with this maternity.
And for any other concern, advice and others, here you have us willing to pour a handle.
Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/28/2014 2:24 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Comai!Welcome!Congratulations on your future maternity!
As not, I am also diabetics and since I am pregnant but I of 16 weekly.It is inevitable to obsess a little with the values ​​and more in stages such as pregnancy.His thing is having perfect glycemia but is complicated.My endocrine does not have too many hypos but less k has hypers (I honestly do not know what is worse ... like that it is to compensate a little. Sincerely what was better to me, is to plan my pregnancy with an endocrinePre -managed to be to the maximum my values ​​before embarrassing me.???
: -S

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
01/28/2014 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my opinion, a hemo of 4.8 is not only good for a diabetic, it is excellent even for a healthy person.
Maybe you are exceeding control, and from there those descents.You should relax a bit.
Greetings and luck with pregnancy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2014 2:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @comai forum!
I hope you enjoy here, that you learn and tell us your experiences, do you consult and all those little things.
@Miguel, I think that a hem of 4.8, is rather dangerous for a diabetic, since it is to be touching constant hypoglycemia ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 4:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Comai, I also believe that this hem is dangerous.You have to have too many hypoglycemia and it is very risky.You will have insulin.
In addition, you can't live calmly with a continuous threat of hiccups.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/29/2014 11:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.