Diabetic for a month

arxeus's profile photo   02/05/2014 5:01 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am from Murcia (I say it in case there is someone here) I am 19 years old and I detected type 1 diabetes a few days before Christmas.Imagine that stick for me and my family, we are still in shock.I need to talk to people who have the same problem as me who understands me and can tell me how to face this new direction that my life has taken.All the best

arxeus's profile photo
arxeus
02/05/2014 5:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good :) I am 21 years old, I am also a diabetics since the 5 add me to the face tuenti or something and I try to clarify doubts?) Carlota Dorado Muñoz

otti's profile photo
otti
02/05/2014 8:35 a.m.

Hi @arxeus and @otti!

In addition to Face, Tuenti, etc ... If you put doubts and answers here, you can help many people who consult the forum, and other foreserWe help, encourage !!: P

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/05/2014 11:22 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi @Arexus Yo tmb I am Diabetics Type 1. Debute just a year ago (on 1/2/13) it was a great stick.First I did not believe it, I tried to assimilate it together with the information bomb that I had to learn, then I got angry with the world until I sank and fed up to cry!Ahun today I have moods from time to time, (but I assume them more normally) you have the right to go through all these feelings and you will see K will help you assimilate and normalize the situation.Here many go through the same things K you, and we will share situations with the K we can advise each other.Now I suppose you will be doing with the counting of hydrates and making your life turn to look a little like that before.So k I hope to help you in what can the same thing that you will surely do it with others!: P.
Greetings!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/05/2014 1:17 p.m.

I answer everything I can :) To the Princiopio it is very normal for you to sink but calm animate that then when you fear everything controlled and you will see that it is not so much and that although you have diabetes you can do what you planted only that with some care...

otti's profile photo
otti
02/05/2014 3:34 p.m.

Hi @otti,

I have seen that you have put your full name, you should not do that on the Internet because there can be many people who read it and not even if I would not like to find my name related to diabetes.

If you want you can edit your message and delete your name and pass your name to whoever you want.It's just a suggestion ....

tica's profile photo
tica
02/05/2014 4:50 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@tica thanks for the suggestion haha ​​the truth does not matter if I associate it since I was little I count it for my security more than anything since I had a bad time of not going from 80 and of falling round so I decided to inform all the people with thethat I shook what to do in cases so ... And @arxeus tell him not to be scared when reading this that is not normal haha ​​I am a rarite diabetics xD

otti's profile photo
otti
02/05/2014 6:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.