Today I am a little plof ...

Zoiloyyo's profile photo   02/10/2014 1:36 p.m.

It is for the clear child ... The month of January was great, the values ​​removing those of the midday food the rest of the great day ... Last week he has been with flu and all water has gone down ....My fright is that it has risen with 222, has had at school 398 at the time of food at 12.30, 60 at 15 hours (no sugar, normal snack that the school nurse has given her because we already know thatWith that enough) and at 16 at the time of departure 222 again !!!
You still have some cough ... Do you think you can still have an influence?I have already sent an email to his pediatrician to see what he tells me ... and tomorrow the dietitian teaches us to tell the carbohydrates, to see if he helps too!This also leaves me something nervous because my father is a diabetic of the old school, that is, nothing to tell HC, directly does not eat them.
It puts 5 of Lantus in the morning and then their doses are still tiny between 1 unit and 2 and a half already with values ​​greater than 350mg
Well thanks for the relief.

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/10/2014 1:36 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Hello :) It is normal that with disease that always happens as soon as this is everything again as before :) as long as you do not have ketones everything happens at home!

otti's profile photo
otti
02/10/2014 2:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Children gradually increase insulin doses as they grow.You will have to go up the dose of one in one unit (or on average on average, as you see).If you see that he wakes up high two days in a row, the lantus goes up a unit ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2014 4:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you!!I believe that the problem is not slow ... It gives me the feeling that already needs more quickly ... I will see two or three more days, to see if it goes as the rest of the cough is takenAnd the Moccos ... Anyway we have endo within 15 days.

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/10/2014 5:29 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.