New debutant

rack_r_r's profile photo   02/13/2014 11:56 a.m.

Good to all.I am 27 years old and I just debuted in diabetes.I have not yet had an appointment with the endocrine or educator will have it for a week.I carry from the Saturday with treatment indicated by emergency doctor.Novorapid before breakfast food and dinner and Lantus before sleeping.I have some mess ... days that I do well and days like today I wake up at 60 before eating 45 and see how I continue .. I wanted to thank you for this forum has helped me a lot.All the best

rack_r_r's profile photo
rack_r_r
02/13/2014 11:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good :) @rack_R_R I have 21 and I am also a diadyThe head but it is not as straight as it seems at the beginning apart from this lucky and whatever question

otti's profile photo
otti
02/13/2014 12:13 p.m.

Hello, try to relax a little, which you will see how everything is going well.
At the moment until visiting the doctor, if you are with such low levels, maybe you were convinced that you regula the insulin with any unity less.It is not good to run that risk of hypoglycemia.
Then the endocrine will mark you the most convenient guidelines.
Greetings and courage.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/13/2014 12:37 p.m.

Well little by little.Tranquility and calm and you will see how with patience and constancy everything will be fine.
I tell you that my father is diabetic 53 years ago, when everything was more complicated and in the end this is controlled and lived like anyone ... or almost.
Cheer up!!

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
02/14/2014 7:33 a.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

Welcome to the @rack_R_R forum, ask what you need! At first it is normal for youGood control with practice, counting carbohydrates and following the guidelines of your endocrine.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2014 7:01 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.