We need your help

mariaida's profile photo   02/27/2014 3:33 a.m.

Hello everyone, we are Aída and María, two room students in Barcelona.For school we are doing research work, and the topic we have chosen has been diabetes.We have already finished the theoretical part, and now we are doing the practice, for this we need testimonies that have diabetes and we have found this forum that we think it can be of great help.We attach our email and if you think you send us an email saying that you would like to collaborate and the type of diabetes you have, the only thing you would have to do would be to answer some questions via mail.

noguermaria@hotmail.com

Thank you very much, really.

mariaida's profile photo
mariaida
02/27/2014 3:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Mariaida, would it not be better for the survey to be done through the private messaging of this forum?I could do better, I have no problem answering.What is institute?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/27/2014 6:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia, we just registered on the page and we don't know how it goes ... it is for the Sagrat Cor Institute.Thank you very much for collaborating

mariaida's profile photo
mariaida
02/27/2014 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariaida click on my nick and in the upper left, I think she sends a message to Velia ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/28/2014 5:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Better, as Velia says.You can pass it to me too.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2014 11:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.