A new advance, for hope.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/27/2014 8:21 a.m.

I leave you a news published in ABC, which can be interesting.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/27/2014 8:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Miguel, you forgot to put the link .......;))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/27/2014 8:30 a.m.

Link I think it refers to this.

rack_r_r's profile photo
rack_r_r
02/27/2014 10:57 a.m.

The news in the ABC and in some media in Spanish are spectacular, however it gives me that they do not find out much.In the most serious or specific websites they say that only "cure" those who have been recently diagnosed with type 1. And it would not serve in principle for those who have been for some time.

Link
"Moreover, Lewis Stressed, It Might not be right for Every Patient - Specially in Cases When the Disease Is Not Caught Early Enough."

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2014 11:27 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If this is true that they tell me where I have to queue to participate in the essay !!!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2014 11:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well ... there are many investigations in progress, some will arrive.
Today a partner told me that her husband is testing a new treatment for multiple sclerosis that is giving very good results and regenerating myelin.
We also have to get something good to us.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/27/2014 11:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Indeed, it is for recent diagnosis and let's say that, in short, the honeymoon prolongs, but does not avoid the final result, which is that sooner or later, you will end up being a diabetic with all of the law, since autoinumne destruction is inexorable.Or at least I understand what I have read in different articles.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/27/2014 2:57 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

After looking for a while I have found the article of the "Journal of Clinical Endocrinology" to which they refer and that of ABC has not bothered or looking for the title.Because the one they put is of others of others (it allows to inject insulin every two years #-o), instead in the Journal it says it clearly.

"AAT DOWNREGULATES TOLL Like Receiver-Induced IL-1β Responsible in Monocytes and Myeloid Dendritic Cells and May Improve Islet Function In Recently Diagnosed Patients With Type 1 Diabetes"

Link

Patients: Twelve Recently Diagnosed Subjects with T1d with detectable C-Pepptides were Incuded in the Study.

CONCLUSIONS: We Hypothesize that aat may have beneficiaries Effect on T1d in Recently Diagnosed Patients That is Associated With Downmodulation of IL-1β.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2014 3:09 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

In summary, the ABC making a sensationalist press about diabetes, how old!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/01/2014 8:09 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well yes, Fer .. journalists are like that.Everything that is published in the press or TV must be taken very cautious.But the conclusion is that it continues to be investigated on many fronts ..., although every time I see what progresses in mobile phones and electronic devices and that we still do not have a continuous discreet meter ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2014 11:02 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.