Tresiba, for when?

notmy's profile photo   03/03/2014 12:32 p.m.

Does anyone know when this insulin will finally be marketed that so good results seems to be giving in all patients?From what I have read in UK forums, the descent in the number of units is tremendous ... but it is not yet sold in Spain despite its approval more than a year ago.

Does anyone know anything?

notmy's profile photo
notmy
03/03/2014 12:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We know nothing, but it is another advance.You can put it hours later on weekends and sleep quietly ... Let's see if it arrives soon and already with the experience of other people.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2014 6:37 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Let's start asking the endocrine.!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2014 6:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

A basal insulin is also in development with a duration of one week, as it puts in the Pipeline of the Novo-Nordisk website.

As always, the issue of the marketing of Tresiba sure has something to do with the enormous debt of Spanish health.Hopefully there is luck.If you are before summer, I give myself with a song in my teeth.

notmy's profile photo
notmy
03/04/2014 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.