{'en': 'A cold', 'es': 'Resfriado'} Image

A cold

nina45's profile photo   03/12/2014 7:10 a.m.

Hello chic@s.

I have caught a cold of three pairs of noses.The point is that I find myself fatal and do not leave me in the ambulatory to take a frenadol or something.

I am in paracetamol (I have no fever) and romile in pills (for cough).

Does anyone know what can I take?

I less frantic, fluimil or something like that (some decongestant).

Thanks in advance for collaboration.Kisses!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/12/2014 7:10 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Why don't you let you take frenadol?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/12/2014 7:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Because he has sugar I guess.Yesterday I call the ambulatory and speak with nursing, specifically with the nurse who carries my glucose controls (to me as type two diabetics does not take me an endocrine -the forgottenness of the disease -).Total that expressly prohibited me from braking.Can you take it?I need something like this or couldina or something ... I'm going to try efferalgan effervescent that is also paracetamol to see how such ... I'm despair ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/12/2014 7:23 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

I take it and I have taken it without problems ...... I don't even look at the composition .... in short ...... @-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2014 7:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not a doctor, but the sugar that must contain will be an invaluable amount ... if that is why I would not pay much, I do not think it goes up significantly ... anyway, you have no option to request an endocrine ...I have had the opportunity to witness everything with type 2 in the c.s ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/12/2014 7:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I have it a bit of a chungo because my doctor is a doctor of internal medicine and the head of the ambulatory (here C.A.P.) and for Inri with type I diabetic wife (if I tell him to change he will show a bit in addition to that we are friends).The truth is that I speak with nursing and not with my doctor.I will wait a little to see how such and if I do not improve the doctor and I will tell him that known diabetic known ones take a braking to see what he tells me.I am generally happy with the attention they give me but hey ... everyone "shits" once.
Thanks for your advice.Thank you very much.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/12/2014 8:18 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello, I know that there are medications similar to braking and sugar without asking in your pharmacy.

migaro's profile photo
migaro
03/12/2014 10:20 a.m.

Hi @nina45 it does not have almost sugar the frenadol ... Couldina ... what the endocrine for flu diabetics is usually recommended ... Go to the pharmacy and do not wait ... you will see the composition .. Suitable for diabetics;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/12/2014 3:51 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Some doctors and pharmaceutical ones believe that they know a lot about diabetes and the only thing that occurs to them is to prescribe things without sugar, when nothing happens.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/12/2014 3:58 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

If I have mucus, I take flumil and with discomfort and that, couldina ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
03/12/2014 3:59 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I am a technician in Pharmacy ... I do not work now .. but I have always recommended propalgin that is what the endocrine and super effective send me!, You also have Flumil Forte (contains Aspartamo), Couldina (saccharin) ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/12/2014 4:21 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Thank you all.I am a little better (there is nothing like a day in bed).Tomorrow morning I will order my husband to buy some of these things.At the moment in addition to the medication (paracetamol and romilar in pills) I am taking a lot. Liquid (water with lemon) and warm milk.I sincerely believe that it should not be flu (I am vaccinating in October) because yesterday I am quite recovered.Rather it looks like a strong cold.Thank you all for your advice ... I feel -sniiff sniiff- very spoiled.Kisses.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/12/2014 4:35 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

A couple of months ago I also started with congestion, mule, exhausted body as if I had hit a train, and my pharmaceuticalI read you what it puts in the box: symptomatic relief of the catarrhal and flu processes that are with fever, mild or moderate pain, congestion and nasal secretion, for adults and adolescents over 12 years.

valky's profile photo
valky
03/12/2014 4:40 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Well in the end this afternoon I go to the doctor.I am better but I have some cough and I can hardly swallow so that my throat hurts.I will ask the frenadol.I'll tell you what they tell me.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
03/13/2014 5:28 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Well I write to inform you of what they prescribed me.I finally take away my cold (finally, finally !!!).Well, they gave me "mucoaliv" of 600 mg powder for oral solution (without sugar) for the reduction of the viscosity of the Moccos and phlegm facilitating their expulsion in catarrhal and flu processes.They did very well and for the "Romilar" cough in 15mg pills.Kisses to all.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/03/2014 6:27 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

There are many antigripales such as the pharmagrip braking that have the capsules instead of envelopes or syrups and in capsules do not contain sugar

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/03/2014 11:45 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello colleagues.
Huy but that of rare things are said about medications, so I really understand the only medication that care is to be careful.According to my endocrine you can take almost everything.In case you want more suggestions I take ilvico that is a coachrao of these modern with a little of everything and it works quite well.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
04/04/2014 7:29 a.m.

Hi @nina I'm glad you're much better.It is true what you say, to the D2 do not let you take according to what things, and as we depend on the CAP doctor and not any endocrine to hold on.
As colleagues say, the amount of sugar containing the other medically is really minimal.Anyway, it happened to me like you, an important cold and as I insisted a lot, they told me to take Pectox, I was great and now I have it always at home just in case.
Happy day to everyone.

boucles's profile photo
boucles
09/21/2016 8:01 a.m.

diagnostico final: sindrome metabolico.
HG: 5.8 OBJETIVO ALCANZADO Y SIN INSULINA !!!!!!!!!! ahora a intentar mantenerse en estos niveles !!!!!!

Hello

In the pharmacy that I went today, Pharmagrip recommended me because I had no "sugar" and when I read the prospect not to take if you suffer from diabetes mellitus.
I can get so sharp, and Ko comes out in precautions, can increase blood glucose or similar.

Do you know if there is another reason for such a sharp prohibition?

Thank you

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
10/01/2016 10:02 p.m.

But even if they have some glucose, it will not influence much either.My daughter takes couldina these days and some ibuprofen for a cold that caught

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/01/2016 11:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.