Another one !!!

polustiano's profile photo   03/14/2014 7:26 a.m.

Good to everyone, after taking a look at this forum I have decided to join, since I think it will help me for this new Entapa that I have to live.Well, I am a 33 -year -old person with type 1 diabetes diagnosed yesterday, although I had been controlled for a month.During this time I have been informed in full, now I just have to put it into practice.Right now I suppose I will be with the so -called "honeymoon", I just put 12u de Lantus in the afternoon.Well, we are here, ready to learn from you and contribute everything you discover.
If you want to know more about me, do not hesitate to ask me.Greetings and thanks.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
03/14/2014 7:26 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Hi Polustiano, the decision you made!
I hope that among all we can help you and that you also contribute your experiences even if you are now debuting with diabetes.
I only have one question and it is as follows: how with only 12u de Lantus in the afternoon do you control yourself?Don't you inject quick insulin for food bowling?
A strong greeting and you will tell us.

carlos_flash's profile photo
carlos_flash
03/14/2014 8:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, Carlos_Flash tells you, I continue as indications of an internal medicine doctor (who by the way do not know) I am waiting to go to the endocrine for the first time.I still do not know what it is to have it controlled, I usually reach me 70-100, and after meals between 120-180, although once they give me spikes that reached 200 especially in dinners.Well, with these data they tell me that it is not very bad, but that I will soon have to put myself with the fast, like everyone who has DM1.

All the best.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
03/14/2014 10:39 a.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.