Father Girl Type 1 Diabetes

hoyos9's profile photo   03/24/2014 11:19 a.m.

My daughter has just turned 2, her debut was more than a year ago.This is a place where to understand where you spend with such a small girl ..

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/24/2014 11:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hoyos, in the parents section, we can help you better.Ask the doubts you have.Courage, that many parents have a worse, with the insulins before, and now our children are already great and still without any complication.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/24/2014 12:56 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @hoyos9 ... As @regina says, stop by the parents' thread, we will centralize everything about our children.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/25/2014 9:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello holes9, where are you from?I also have a daughter who will turn 2 in a few days, she debuted with 17 months and since then it has been quite hard, but little by little we are taking the "truquillo" to this.How many portions is your daughter's diet?What insulin guidelines is carrying?

RocioFT's profile photo
RocioFT
03/25/2014 11:49 a.m.

Hello, where are you from?I am from Seville and mother of a 3 -year diabetic child for a year.
I am looking for people to share experiences and so that my child can meet other children in their same situation.
If you need to speak, exchange opinions and experiences here I leave my email: prc_78@ hotmail.com.
Much encouragement!

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/03/2014 8:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.