I can't control my diabetes anymore

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/26/2014 11:19 p.m.

I want to talk to people that Padesca Diabetes I need help, I'm wrong
My mail is danielalizabethcardozo@live.com.ar
My face is
Daniela Elizabeth Cardozo

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/26/2014 11:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Daniela.
Regardless of the use of the mail to contact other diabetics, I invite you to also tell us your problems here.Many people can advise you for this forum.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/27/2014 4:24 a.m.

Hello, I am Dora (Argentina), I have diabetes of type II and my last glycosila
11.8, and daily glycemia from 350 to 575 (the highest) was medicated with glimiperida
I decided to take the bull for the antlers and knew how to have the help of the forum.The endrocrinologist changed my medication.Metformin 850 and glibenclamide.from
I take them (2 weeks) down the daily glycemia to 198. That gives me hope
I think I will be able to stabilize me, but my great impediment is that I do not live in a calm environment, my cardiologist told me that when I get the blood glucose due to adrenaline and it is hyperglycemic.I am taking great care of the meals
But just like Laura I don't understand much of carbohydrates, help me with sites
like this and diabetic associations of various places, and the information sometimes confuses, what for some is good to consume fruits and cereals, several times, for others
It's bad, anyway, I hope to have the help of you
I live in a small town in the interior and there are no specialitic diabetologists who educate us
Or mark the guidelines to follow.
My greetings and thanks !!

dora's profile photo
dora
03/27/2014 2:35 p.m.

Hi @Dora

Foods are divided into three groups: carbohydrates, proteins and fats.

All foods rise blood sugar, except proteins (meats, eggs, fish, cheese and sausage) and fats.

Carbohydrates: legumes, vegetables, rice, pasta, potatoes, flours, sugar, fruit ...

Legumes and vegetables raise blood glucose because they have fiber.Rice, pasta, potatoes, sugar, fruit ... are rich in carbohydrates, and rise very fast.

You can eat everything, but in moderate quantities and adjusting the treatment and exercise.It is also important that you measure glycemia 2 hours after eating, to see how you react to meals.And depending on that to adapt the treatment, then I will not need to measure you so much.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/31/2014 12:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.