Can you help me in my Final Master project with a 5 -minute survey on diabetes?

GonzaloI's profile photo   03/27/2014 1:37 p.m.

Good afternoon.

I have to deliver my mastery project and I would be very grateful if you could dedicate five minutes to respond to this simple diabetes survey:

Link

Thank you so much.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
03/27/2014 1:37 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

What is your Master Fin Project is about?What faculty?

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
03/27/2014 5:11 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

The truth is that before filling the forum with your survey you should explain what the Master is about and the project, right?;;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/27/2014 6:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Excuse me, you are right.

It is an MBA of the Polytechnic University of Madrid.The project consists of an individualized diabetic care program, fundamentally debutants in type 1, focused much on sports activity.

As type 1 diabetic since 2002 I have gone through a learning process in which I have discovered that I have only advanced much more (with the help of pages like this, a postgraduate in nutrition, investigating a lot about food and sport) in theManagement of this disease that what doctors have given me, and I would like to help people who look in the same circumstances as me, that is, a bit lost.

I have my work and I take this as a future project, which, possibly, I should have the support of some "sponsor" to be able to be carried out, but in the master's degree they ask me to do a market study and an estimateEconomic of the viability of the project.Hence this simple survey.

I hope I answered your doubts.

Thank you.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
03/28/2014 7:51 a.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Última glico 6,5

By the way, I forgot: thank you very much to all those who have already participated.In total there are already 20 responses, which does not imply a representative sample for a field work but it is very useful to me.

I leave the link again in case someone else is encouraged.I will have it active for another week:

Link

Thanks again for your help.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
03/28/2014 7:56 a.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Última glico 6,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.