Coulent de Nocilla

nina45's profile photo   04/03/2014 6:02 p.m.

140 gr of Nocilla (Better Nutella)
1Huevo
50 gr of flour
1 Salt Pizquita
Chocolate chips (optional)
Mix everything well (except chocolate chips) and put into individual molds for muffins.Put the chocolate chips above (optional).Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, twelve minutes (not one more, nor one less).Let cool and halaaa enjoy.
(When baking so little time the pasta is done and the soft chocolate is inside. I feel not having photos -I disagree how they get on the web -).Enjoy

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/03/2014 6:02 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

If we could mark with rations it would be Guai !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/03/2014 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It looks good !!

@nina45 If you want to put photos, under the box where it is written put ... "attach file".You look for it and ... et voilà!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/04/2014 4:48 a.m.

Hello.I'm sorry!I have no idea how many rations are (with that I do not put insulin because I don't tell rations me).They are very good seriously.I know they are not much for diabetics and that when wearing a nocilla but hey, being you type I, you can always eat more than type II.
Mimbek thanks.I will try to upload photos hehe.A little kiss to both and if you probate them.

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/04/2014 8:02 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

How good they should be!
Since you have taken the theme of the "nocilla", does anyone know any brand that makes a chocolate cream similar to the nutella but with less sugars?And be "edible" ...

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
04/04/2014 11:15 a.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Here you have something, what I do not know is whether it will be edible because not as any of these products "without" but to try;)
Link

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/04/2014 12:16 p.m.

Ok, thank you!I will look at it :)

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
04/04/2014 2:56 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Personally I think this has to be a pump in portions.I don't see it so easy.There are special desserts for diabetics that are also very good, but with Nocilla ... I had not seen any.
50 gr of flour are equivalent to 3.3 portions and Nutella according to the composition table I get about 8.1 portions.That is, a Coulent would have approximately 11.42 portions.
You also have to take into account the fats that contain products such as La Nocilla.Maybe it can be done with a sugar -free hazelnut cream, I don't know.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/05/2014 7:19 a.m.

The recipe could be adapted, but I suppose that what has put @nina45 will be for more than one coulnt.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/05/2014 7:31 a.m.

It would be necessary to see the total weight once made and make a rule of three depending on the portions that are to be taken.It's a matter of trying.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/05/2014 7:37 a.m.

Go, how good this of the nocilla with Estevia (well, cocoa cream), but of course according to the table you put, at 100gr are 51 HC of which sugars 3.3.For me to count my portions, what value do I have to take, 51 or 3.3?A soup spoonful how many grams would that be?

valky's profile photo
valky
04/05/2014 1:24 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Total carbohydrates is always counted, that is, 51. It doesn't matter whether they are sugars or not.

PaquiR's profile photo
PaquiR
04/05/2014 2:43 p.m.

I usually consume nocilla in toasted.And I usually put about 17/18 g and that is a ration of hydrates.(I talk about a noctilla brand of only a "dark" color).These caprichitos rejoice the day!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/05/2014 3:59 p.m.

Nina45 said:
140 gr of Nocilla (better nutella)
1Huevo
50 gr of flour
1 Salt Pizquita
Chocolate chips (optional)
Mix everything well (except chocolate chips) and put into individual molds for muffins.Put the chocolate chips above (optional).Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, twelve minutes (not one more, nor one less).Let cool and halaaa enjoy.
(When baking so little time the pasta is done and the soft chocolate is inside. I feel not having photos -I disagree how they get on the web -).A good benefit

Thanks for your recipe.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
04/07/2014 3:04 p.m.

Thanks for your recipe

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo
04/07/2014 3:04 p.m.

Almost all recipes have a healthier version, and I have discovered that Nocilla can be done without hydrates.Someday I encourage me to do it and I tell you, but in case someone is interested here I leave the recipe ...!

INGREDIENTS:

· 1 or 2 tablespoons of fat without fat (Pedro May / Value)

· 2 tablespoons of sweetener (preferable powder)

3 tablespoons of skimmed milk powder

2 tablespoons of beaten cheese 0%

· Aoma of hazelnut or any other (in my case, vanilla)

ELABORATION:

In a bowl, mixing the ingredients in the order they are written.Do not incorporate the next, until the previous one is perfectly mixed.Obtain a homogeneous mixture.

*** In case we want to lighten the texture a bit (make it a little more liquid) we will add liquid skimmed milk of 1 tablespoon in 1 tablespoon until the suitable texture is achieved.

*** To save it, do it in a closed boat and in the fridge

*** It serves to fill cakes, decorate cakes, fill crepes or pancakes ...

*** Something else hardens when it is stored in the fridge, that is, not to leave it too hard when we do it, because the next day it will be much harder.

PS: This is a personal opinion ... lately for dessert, I usually eat "a lot" fresh cheese beaten 0% with some fruit, and sometimes even cocoa powder without a miserable sugar, and it is very good.Even if it's cheese, you know how yogurt.And my recommendation is the quark cheese of the Lidl (for me, the best without a doubt !!! Win in texture and flavor to others) or fell, that of Mercadona.Eroski's ... bffffbfbbbbbbbf, .. !!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/08/2014 5:33 a.m.

There was since he has no hydrates, a little has ... but he is insignificant!I hadn't realized powdered milk.Well, fat ... has nothing at all!

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
04/08/2014 5:35 a.m.

Hello.Indeed, the recipe is for four or five medium -sized coulents.It is also true that it is not the most recipe for "diabetics" that exists.When I do it at home, I apply the trick to make more mini-counts (about 7 or 8 leaving them a little less of clear cooking time-units 10 minutes-), so my family put a couple and I like only onetiny (better to eat them lukewarry for chocolate inside this undone).I shouldn't eat them ... but I do them alone on special occasions.I promise that the next recipes will be more "light."Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/09/2014 7:46 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

If you do not calculate badly, the total recipe has 12.5 rations, if you give for 5 couulant, each will have approximately 2 and a half rations ... You know when you want to give the caprichito.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/09/2014 11:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nor are they so many rations !!
I give myself capricos of more !!!:-\ "

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/09/2014 7:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.