Cereals

mjclaudia's profile photo   04/27/2014 6:54 a.m.

To what extent is this true?: 0

Link

mjclaudia's profile photo
mjclaudia
04/27/2014 6:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

MJCLAUDIA, if you are looking for the Internet, you also find "studies" of scientific assumptions saying that milk and dairy products go against nature and that they are carcinogenic and kill us little by little, etc.
I do not mean allergic or lactose intolerts: everyone.

There are also like a million supposed university studies saying that organic vegetables are better for health, and others saying that they are not only better but also do not know better.

Not to mention the cholesterol of the eggs, the ham, and I do not know how many more bullshit.

Eat quiet wheat, that nothing will happen to you.

The best studies are those that "demonstrate" things that have been known for years, sometimes thousands: as chamomile helps digestion, that a glass of milk with cookies before bedtime helps to take the dream, or that catsWhen you call them they do not make you a fade case simply because they do not care.Yes, in universities money are spent on this class of, with forgiveness, whores gilipolleces, instead of investigating something useful, such as how to advance something in this crap of illness.

It is better not to pay attention to so much nonsense.

Any day "discover" that water wets .........

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
04/27/2014 8:33 a.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Thank you very much for your clarification :)
I am still lost even taking 1 year and something with this and more because DND we live "it is supposed" can eat from TD.
I wanted to know how S can lower the level XK DSD K we arrived has risen to 8'3 :( and it worries me.
Thank you so much.

mjclaudia's profile photo
mjclaudia
04/27/2014 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.