Diabetes and lack of control

11_98's profile photo   05/05/2014 6:42 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Gabriela, I am 16 years old, my life as a diabetics has not been easy, because I have made my condition a madness in life, I need advice I want to change my way of seeing my life before I am veryI am 11 years old afternoon, I have the best parents in the world but I did not let myself help, I was denied, I come from a family with good economic resources, I had two relapses the first was for a sepsi in Monilia, and the other for acomplicated dengue in which they gave me 6 dialysis, an acute edema of the lung, blood plasmas, platelets, and a motion of things more, the case is that in these 11 years my parents have tried to seek balance or maintain control with me,But for some reason they have been in vain, but this time I want to do everything possible to improve, I have a psychologist, the best in my country, and the best diabetologist, Antonio Selman (Dominican Republic) of the world, who has saved my life inTwo occasions, a nephrolgo.And all those things, but I am already tired of failing so much, I project as a very successful lawyer, and I am worried not to fulfill it for my pride and stability with my control of diabetes, any advice would be perfect to apply it in me,

11_98's profile photo
11_98
05/05/2014 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are very young.WILLPOWER!And a lot of encouragement.Do it for you and those who love you.
A very strong hug.

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
05/05/2014 7:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gabriela: What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/05/2014 8:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

With the economic resources that you say a continuous sensor is the best option to control.But if I understand well, your problem is above all will, for rebellion, or not accept the situation.In that the psychologist may help you more, in effect.

The first step is to want, and then put the means to control the best possible.You will have to follow Rajataba what your endocrine indicates, and not carry the opposite.To rebel against parents or against life, it will only harm you, no one else.In a few months you can achieve it, and find a better balance.But the question is to mature a little ... it is the first step to become a great lawyer!Think that if you want, you can (if my advice applied to me, whether it would be the host, xD!).

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/06/2014 3:34 a.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.