Night hypoglycemia could have the days counted

fer's profile photo   05/09/2014 12:22 p.m.

There is a lack of political will because the sick have this government of thieves;But if the community of Castilla La Mancha has made the Oncology Unit disappear for children in a hospital in Toledo, as we think that no new device for diabetes will be financed! We will have to settle for them to leave us the same and do notThey cut the more the more to think about subsidizing new advances.
I don't think I see it if I don't pay it to my pocket.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
05/15/2014 7:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My mother, I have only two months with diabetes since I was diagnosed and read this and my soul fell to my feet, 6% of deaths in children under 40 years of night hypoglycemia :( ... I hope it is true and true andIt can be resolved

Atlas's profile photo
Atlas
01/22/2017 7:40 p.m.

Toujeo 8 U desde Nov 2016

Be true that they give solutions to @-)

Atlas's profile photo
Atlas
01/22/2017 7:41 p.m.

Toujeo 8 U desde Nov 2016

It seems a little hardcore this of the deaths due to night hypoglycemia ... In my case I have enough control of the hypos, I immediately realize, and only on rare occasions I have become below 60. I know it is somethingWhat do they say, do you lose over time, how do you take it?Anyway, as I have read, the lack of political will is there, no doubt.Until we press ourselves, nothing will change.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
01/23/2017 1:26 a.m.

Joer, read this today that I woke up at 3.30 am with a downturn of 15 .... I have not yet dropped to 120 and it's 10 a.m.

I hope the advances will come ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/23/2017 10:03 a.m.

There are so many derivatives in the topic hypoglycemia that it is very difficult to control all although in the end there is almost always a reason.Although in my case there is almost always a reasonable explanation, or you do more sport and do not modify the basal and the rapany other difficult reason to control.

What is true is that reading this in the end, people tend to get into bed with no less 180 mg/dl and that with the new toujeo and three much more flat, they should reduce the hypoglycemia something that I see very complicated or impossible.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/23/2017 11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.