Diet and recommended portions for a diabetic

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   05/15/2014 12:45 p.m.

Hello everyone!For those who are more 'new' in this diabetes, here you have some tips on the diet that can come well for you, although of course it is very general and that for specific cases it is better to ask a doctor, who will make us aPersonalized recommendation based on our age, sex, amount of physical activity we make, caloric contribution we need, etc.

Greetings!

Link

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/15/2014 12:45 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Type 1 diabetics are not prohibited from sugar, just take it into account for insulin calculation.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2014 5:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And, type 2, will have to take into account all hydrates, including flours ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2014 6:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We share it for those who can be useful to be useful :)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/16/2014 3:07 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)

Well, clarify for what type of diabetics your information is directed, because if not, what you do is contribute to the myth that we cannot take anything with sugar.Disinforms more than aid.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
05/17/2014 7 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I sincerely (type II) I appreciate the information (it is always good).In addition, allow me to tell you that there is nothing more than the type I diabeticzero complications-).Let's be grateful to the effort that some make for us (which we complain about that they ignore us).Thanks Guapetones.Kisses :-*

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/17/2014 5:30 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Nina, however much you have to thank that people try to provide help and information.It has to be correct and in the blog there are many buried ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/18/2014 9:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have been looking at the blog for a while.Forgive me my ignorance but I don't see anything wrong?(I have not known how to see it?If you refer to the sugar, I am the opinion that daily the diabetic I do not take it (unless you will exercise clearly).I put extra insulin as I do not see it ... (I will not be counterproductive or harmful in the long run? -Prete-).It also seems to the naked eye that the information is preferably destined for diabetic II that we are an abundant 90%.You (the type I) you can always take note that diet also puts you (at least my niece have put it ... and more people I know).It is one thing to take sugar a day as an exception and another that is a routine.If I am wrong you explain it to me (which interests me) and sorry, sorry ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 2:08 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Uiss forgive, forget to send you hugs and kisses to all ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 2:22 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Thanks to all for your comments, and, as Nina says, what we intend is to help a large majority of diabetics who cannot abuse sugar.We have relatives with this type of diabetes, we deal with doctors daily and we only share information that we believe can be useful for many people, and with the best intention in the world.If there is someone who is diabetic of a guy who allows him to take sugar, perfect, but there are also many people who cannot afford those luxuries, and it is always better to prevent cure.

Thanks again to everyone :)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/19/2014 2:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.