{'en': 'Doubt: "normal" climb at eating.', 'es': 'Duda: subida "normal" a la hora de comer.'} Image

Doubt: "normal" climb at eating.

DanielPD's profile photo   05/15/2014 5:50 p.m.

Hello colleagues!

Accustomed to having upward sugar, sometimes after an important meal I feel that sugar has not uploaded enough to me (to have a safe margin at two hours of eating).

I explain: a couple of times a week maybe, despite correctly counting the portions and doses, shortly after eating or dinner I start to go down to the hiccup (without having exercised or anything).

So that's why, if I feel a bit strange and at the scarce time I have eaten, I don't see that I have uploaded some dozens than in the previous measurement of food, I am alarmed, because I know that to appear from that point it is going to mego down dangerously.

I don't know if I have explained very understandably ... xD!

The fact is that my question is that, what usually happens to you, or what is supposed to be considered "normal" to raise sugar, after a meal, when it has made the intake.

Right now, for example, it was 150, which is not a bad figure.But just before dinner, an hour ago, I was 145, so I already hoped a continuous descent in the next hour or two hours ........

It is very strange, because I have told the rations and in fact I have put some less insulin than I usually put at dinner.And today I did not exercise in the afternoon.

Greetings,

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/15/2014 5:50 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

More info:
In this particular case I put myself 6 pen.
I took hydrates:
2x bread
1x soup (noodles)
1x juice
1x banana (half banana)

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/15/2014 5:58 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

I understand that the exercise can be accused until the next day .... The same if you exercised yesterday ...

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
05/15/2014 6:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Indeed, the exercise is accused that day and the next.
Daniel if you have observed that is always clear that you have plenty fast, go down a unit or 2

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/15/2014 6:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

No, not always ... only sometimes.

What happens is that the exercise is accused with "echoes" is complicated ... every day you have to do !!!

I refer above all to what is relatively normal as it rises, it starts from the figure that is split, whether before food 90 or 170, to say something.

If I give birth for example of 120, and at the time I see that I have 190 ... well ... I can expect that at two hours it has regulated at 140 or 150 ...
If I leave 100, and at the time I am 100, I know that I will be in trouble.

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/15/2014 6:30 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Have you gone something else?protein?With that dinner I do not wear more than 3 units, they are all fast hydrates ....... Thus stable blood glucose would not be maintained, I mean when I used Lantus.Now with the pump it is different because the basal is scheduled to the millimeter and I can suspend it, raise or lower it at any time.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/15/2014 7 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Daniel, what they told you about insulin resistance .. and Lantus took you
What were based?In antibody analysis? Or only in the values ​​you have?
It is that if you get down between meals that way, the logical thing is to think that you have plenty of Lantus .., but the doctor knows it better, of course.
Another thing is that insulin takes you to take effect for lipodystrophies or resistance ..
Have you tried to see how long it takes for you to act when you put it in meals if you are high?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2014 8:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, let's see ... They were based on the controls.As I usually be high, as more lantus.
The strange thing is that between meals it was more or less good.It is just after the food that sometimes starts to go down.I don't know, it's strange.Although he tells the hydrates, it seems that sometimes they do not add. "

@Prado, yes, yes, that's what I took from hydrates .... Apart from fish as a main dish ...

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/16/2014 4:45 a.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.