Sugar ?cause of diabetes

Viki_Vern's profile photo   05/17/2014 2:19 p.m.

The relationship between type I diabetes and type II, apart from the effects (pancreatic deficiency) seems to be reduced to a confusing homonymy: the causes are different in both cases.Said in old Castilian: they look like one like an egg to a chestnut.

But I can't talk much about it, I don't have enough knowledge.What I do know is that the appearance of type I diabetes is due without any doubt to three possible factors:
-Antral confluences.
-A gypsy curse.
-The demonic conression.

So any santero remedy (which is what I am smelling) to avoid the "effect" of the self -immunity that I suffer will be welcome: shut up and take my money !!!

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
05/18/2014 7:09 p.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

As I am Galician (by birth) I say the same as of the Meigas (the witches): "Believe not I believe in elas but have them ahilas"
Daniel hahaha very good ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/18/2014 7:58 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Nina, I was wrong in the first post, which went to Viki .., which also seems to me that something wants to "offer" out there ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/18/2014 8:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello @viki_vern, if you really want to know the history of diabetes, and the guys there are, take a look at this thread:

Link

You will also find a lot of information about it on other website, but I will take care of those who want to sell miraculous priests and magical methods, do not exist !!!

I hope this thread does not end in one of these ...

Ah! I also recommend reading the rules of the forum, so you can take it into account, ok?

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
05/20/2014 7:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.