Dexcom sensors

anallabres's profile photo   05/21/2014 8:08 a.m.

Hello!I wanted to ask the users of the continuous monitor if the adhesives of the sensors cause a lot of irritation or can be supported.The tape or the strips after an analytics already irritate me and I would like to know if it is similar before making the purchase.Thank you so much!Greetings

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
05/21/2014 8:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have allergy to most strips and tensiplas, but to the pump and dexcom dress

tica's profile photo
tica
05/21/2014 9:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

In my case, I usually carry it 2 weeks, I have never felt irritations, the only thing that happens to me is that when I remove the sensor, the glue remains, and to remove it you have to scratch in the area, which makes it irritate.

Apart from this, I have not had any inconvenience, and that I have done sports with the sensor, I have bathed in swimming pools, showers, etc ...

fer's profile photo
fer
05/21/2014 9:55 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I just as I have almost a month and very well, what irritates me or itch is when I put a reinforcement when it begins to take off, no matter how hypoallergenic

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/21/2014 9:56 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Fer@ withdraw it with a little acetone (do not remove enamels, because if you do not have to rub, and with the pure acetone the glue comes out with the aposty, and does not irritate), it comes out alone.A truquillo;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/21/2014 10 a.m.

Well, I sign it! Thank you very much !!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/21/2014 11:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A month lasts ???

anallabres
05/21/2014 12:52 p.m.

Thank you so much!I have a report from the endocrine where I propose the use of the monitor but now I have seen that I have to return to sign the non -impediment to its use.So the thing is going to delay for at least one month ..

anallabres
05/21/2014 12:56 p.m.

But, if the doctor has advised you, what will not have to sign the non -impediment .., those delays in treatments are not understood.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2014 9:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina, to sell you the Dexcom, Novalab asks you for a role signed by a doctor (it can be the header, it is not necessary to be the endocrine) in which it says that it has no impediment in which you use the continuous monitor.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/21/2014 9:30 p.m.

Ah!, I thought the monitor put it on the SS, it seemed strange to me ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2014 10:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.