White chocolate cagochitos without sugar

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   05/21/2014 3:02 p.m.

Hello good!Today I leave a very facilitated recipe, ideal to get when you come home: white chocolate cakes, without sugar and that the truth is that they are to suck your fingers!

Ingredients:

300gr of integral flour
1 yeast
200ml of milk
50ml of sunflower oil
4 medium eggs
30gr of Stevia
150gr of white sugar chocolate (a couple of tablets)

Steps to follow:

1. In a bowl or source, we beat the eggs well along with the yeast, the sweetener, milk and oil.You can also mix the eggs, milk and oil first, and later add the yeast and sweetener with the flour, the order is the least.

2. Add the chocolate in pieces, and remove it with some rods so that it is distributed throughout the mixture.

3. Add the flour, and continue mixing until we get a fine and homogeneous mass, without lumps.

4. Now we distribute the mixture in the molds (I recommend that they be silicone), and bake at 180º for 35-45min, depending on the size of the molds.When in doubt, do the proof of the stick, and if it comes out clean, we can already remove the biscuits.

5. We let cool for at least half an hour, and enjoy!

Here you can see it more complete, and on video with step -by -step instructions (last less than 5min):
Link

Greetings to all!

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/21/2014 3:02 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Thanks, I do it to my child!

Zoiloyyo's profile photo
Zoiloyyo
05/21/2014 3:15 p.m.

Mamá de diabético. 15-10-2013. Lucas 6 años.
Hija de diabético. 73 años y diabético desde los 20!!

You're welcome, you'll tell us how they have been!:)

DulcesDiabeticos
05/21/2014 3:25 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)

@Dulcesdiabeticos mmmm!: -BD looks rich to the dire to my mother to prepare it together & to me that I love chocolate

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/25/2014 9:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

helloaaa!They have recently discovered a member of my family diabetes ... So how is a person who loves sweets, and pastry in general, we go crazy looking for sugar -free products and are equally rich.Do you know any products line where to find a bit of everything?Thanksssssss

martinacakes's profile photo
martinacakes
07/28/2014 9:50 a.m.

mady said:
@sweetdiabeticos mmmm!: -BD looks rich until I will direct my mother to prepare it together & amp;I love chocolate

Great, I hope you like them, I loved them, and it's not because I did them ...: P

DulcesDiabeticos
07/29/2014 3:18 p.m.

martinacakes said:
helloaaa!They have recently discovered a member of my family diabetes ... So how is a person who loves sweets, and pastry in general, we go crazy looking for sugar -free products and are equally rich.Do you know any products line where to find a bit of everything?Thank youssssss

Hello!Well, you will see, in my house we bought quite the products of the Gullón brand, which make cookies and things like that and are quite good to be without sugar, there are also some cookies without sugars of other brands, such as Virginias, in the super sure you find.And if not, you can always take a walk through our blog, we only make sweet recipes especially for diabetics, at home we put our boots!:)

Good luck with everything!

DulcesDiabeticos
07/29/2014 3:20 p.m.

@Martinackes When buying a product you have to look at carbohydrates, which is what later becomes glucose (sugar).The fact that a food does not have sugar does not mean that it will not rise, because it can have carbohydrates.There are many brands that presume not carry sugar (PJ jam) but they have hydrates and people who do not know this as if nothing happened.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
07/29/2014 6:56 p.m.

sweetsdiabeticos said:
good!Today I leave a very facilitated recipe, ideal to get when you come home: white chocolate cakes, without sugar and that the truth is that they are to suck your fingers!

Ingredients:

300gr of integral flour
1 yeast
200ml of milk
50ml of sunflower oil
4 medium eggs
30gr of Stevia
150gr of white sugar chocolate (a couple of tablets)

Steps to follow:

1. In a bowl or source, we beat the eggs well along with the yeast, the sweetener, milk and oil.You can also mix the eggs, milk and oil first, and later add the yeast and sweetener with the flour, the order is the least.

2. Add the chocolate in pieces, and remove it with some rods so that it is distributed throughout the mixture.

3. Add the flour, and continue mixing until we get a fine and homogeneous mass, without lumps.

4. Now we distribute the mixture in the molds (I recommend that they be silicone), and bake at 180º for 35-45min, depending on the size of the molds.When in doubt, do the proof of the stick, and if it comes out clean, we can already remove the biscuits.

5. We let cool for at least half an hour, and enjoy!

Here you can see it more complete, and on video with step -by -step instructions (last less than 5min):
Link

Greetings to all!

Very good 😃

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 2:13 p.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.