Nice to meet you, I'm new!

albiins's profile photo   05/26/2014 2:29 p.m.

Good afternoon to everyone !!!

I am new in this forum, and I wanted to introduce myself!My name is Alba, I am 24 years old, and I have 9 -year -old diabetes.In October he will have 15 years that the disease lives with me and well, I imagine that like everyone else, with its more and its less throughout it.

The truth is that I discovered this forum by chance, I had no record of it ... and it was funny to find it.Simply that, that at the entrance, a pleasure know you all and I hope we can chat between everyone and help us in what you can!A pleasure to be here and to start sharing with you.

Thank you very much in advance :) & GT;-

KISSES ;;)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
05/26/2014 2:29 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
{diagnosticada con 9 años}
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

"El que aprende a mirar a los ojos, aprende a leer en el corazón"

Welcome to the @abiNS forum!

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
05/26/2014 3:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello Alba we are the same year and everything.If you want to chat, go through my Caralibro Sergi Ferranntiryti

sergibcn's profile photo
sergibcn
05/26/2014 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much to the two, Intruda & Sergibcn, I thank you !!!;)

What a coincidence hehe I will take it into account Sergii, Mersii ^_ ^

albiins's profile photo
albiins
05/26/2014 4:03 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

Welcome @albins!
I have 21 and diabetics I from 5 :)

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
05/26/2014 6:28 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

Thank you very much Lalala8, delighted to meet you !!

Wow ... we have been with her for almost years!And we are from the same fifth, it's a pleasure :)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
05/26/2014 6:47 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

Well, we are here to accompany you, exchange opinions, whatever you want.
Go ahead, always with encouragement.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2014 3:46 a.m.

Hi Alba !!I with diabetes from the 23 and "bomber" since 2009.
For what you need, and go all together on this path.
Greetings

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/27/2014 5:41 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Thank you very much Miguel and Belefe74.I thank you both, and I tell you the same, it is always a pleasure to be in contact and accompany us together on this journey, and I will take into account your help, and I offer you mine for what is necessary.

A big hug, and thank you for the message :)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
05/28/2014 3:28 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

Welcome to the @albins forum, in my case they are already 16 years of diabetes, the last 6 participating in the forum and the last with Dexcom G4, ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/29/2014 12:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I also have 21 and debut at 5 haha ​​it must be age or something haha ​​:) I now have a bomb for a year and I don't complain too much haha ​​a kiss;)

otti's profile photo
otti
06/04/2014 8:40 a.m.

Thank you very much @fer, they are already old ... I approach, but I still have a year and something hehe the truth is that the forum inspires confidence, and it is always good to be able to talk about common issues between a potential group.All help is appreciated and I tell you the same thing :)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
06/04/2014 1:27 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

Otti said:
I also have 21 and debut at 5 haha ​​it must be age or something haha ​​:) I have now with a bomb for a year and well I do not complain too much haha ​​a little kiss;)

Wow ... you took you very young too !!!Ainss ... The important thing is to try to carry it in the best way.^_^

So you have a bomb after a year ago and all good, right?That's great, really, I'm very happy, the truth is that, it is something that I do not rule out for tomorrow, what happens is that ... well, there are times of stress and bufff ... my levels areThey shoot, and I don't know how to control it, because nerves upload them!I guess it is normal hehehe things that sometimes cost to regulate!But hehe hehe, there we are!

Thank you very much, and Sorry, I rolled up hehehe kisses;)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
06/04/2014 1:32 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

What a coincidence @otti!Our diabetic life is the same hahaha.We debut at 5 and now we have 21 and I have taken the bomb for approx.Half year.
All the best!

lalala8's profile photo
lalala8
06/04/2014 3:18 p.m.

Dando guerra desde 1993 - DM1 desde 1998 - Bombera desde noviembre 2013.

@albins because I do not know in other cases as they will go with the bomb but I have controlled me much more than anything because it affects me all being released or very nervous I get too much and the angry goes up and if that is what IConstipated sums and those things that happen to everyone because hemoglobin to up ...since insulin calculates you according to what you indicate ... I have adjustments due to stress or disease apart from exercise and that ... And already best of all is the punctures that you save haha

otti's profile photo
otti
06/05/2014 9:09 a.m.

@lalala8 If a few years already haha ​​goodly I personally since I prefer for five years to get out now for example ... children become easier haha ​​haha
A kiss :)

otti's profile photo
otti
06/05/2014 9:11 a.m.

Welcome and a cordial greeting!

DiabetesForo
06/05/2014 3:03 p.m.

Welcome to the Alba forum, it is gratifying to know about the expectations of others, with it you are clarifying the doubts or questions that sometimes you do not find answers or do not see them.a kiss, :-* :-* :-*

alex's profile photo
alex
06/05/2014 5:29 p.m.

Welcome :)>-

DiabetesForo
06/07/2014 2 p.m.

@otti happens to me exactly the same, stress or nerves affect me in glycemiadisease, but is it curious right?And the bomb is really an important advance, and that you do well is great, the truth.Maybe there will be people who don't just do well, and well ... Every case is a world.I'm glad then hee hehe a kiss;)

@Berny Thank you very much !!!It is appreciated!All the best :)

@ALEX thank you very much, really.I agree with you on it, it will be very good to be in contact to be able to clarify between all any questions we have.A pleasure to meet you Alex ^^

@Daniela_muniz thank you very beautiful !!;)

albiins's profile photo
albiins
06/16/2014 12:58 p.m.

DM1 año 1999
Humalog & Lantus (noche)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.