Recipe of pears to red wine

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo   05/26/2014 2:38 p.m.

Hello!Well, today I leave here a classic Spanish food, pears to red wine.Both pears and red wine are going very well for people with diabetes (wine in moderation, huh?;), And is also without sugar to not raise glucose levels much.

I hope you like it!

Ingredients: (for 6 people)

6 fleshy and large pears
1 glass and a half of red wine
1 liter of water
Sweetener equivalent to 4 tablespoons of sugar (with two stevia envelopes or a teaspoon of concentrated liquid sweetener serves us, it is better to do it to taste)
2 cinnamon sticks

Steps to follow

1. Boil the red wine with half a liter of water, the sweetener and the cinnamon sticks.

2. Place the pears peeled vertically in the casserole and cover them with the broth.

3. Cover the pears with the broth over low heat for 20 minutes.

4. Once they are well covered and made, put them in the fridge for 1 hour.

Here you have it more complete: Link

Greetings!

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
05/26/2014 2:38 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

I have tried this recipe although with sugar and the truth is that it is of giving: x.It is easy to do and more healthy than any cake.I used to put them (when I had no diabetes) without juice with little mounted cream and the wine juice put it apart in a glass of pacifier.
Thank you for giving us the dose of sweetener and reminding me so fantastic recipe !!!^:)^

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/26/2014 7:48 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thanks to you for your good humor and your contributions!:)

DulcesDiabeticos's profile photo
DulcesDiabeticos
06/02/2014 2:26 p.m.

Soy Noelia, y tengo un blog de recetas de postres, dulces e información para diabéticos. ¡También en las redes sociales! :)
http://dulcesdiabeticos.com/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.