Type 2 diabetes I invite you to follow me and help me

DannyCastell's profile photo   05/26/2014 7:36 p.m.

Hello everyone, I really liked the page and I also want to invite you to my blog.When I started gaining weight I did not accept me, nor did I have the attitude, more for 2 of my diseases that Cushing is (so I get on weight) and what caused me Cushing's disease was diabetes.
They recently started to treat me I started to lose a lot of weight from 137 (February) and even now with medical care and my nutriatic I have lowered almost 20kg weight 116.
I did not dare to do it because I thought it was impossible, which encouraged me to do it was all my family was doing and the expenses they were doing.
I want to encourage them to do it more than anything for health, not because we do not accept the curves, but for health and for those who have health it is not too late and those that are in the same ones that I see that it can be improved.
I leave my Vlogs videos, blogs and social networks.
YouTube Link
Twitter: Link @dayCastell
Facebook: Link
Instagram: Link
Blogger: Link
Vine: Link
Mobli: Link

DannyCastell's profile photo
DannyCastell
05/26/2014 7:36 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
Galvus met tardes 50mg/500mg
Glucophage noches de 500mg
dieta y ejercicio

Congratulations!!!.Much encouragement to continue going down that weight !!!I am in it too and in a year and a half I have 17 kilos less.Hugs

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/26/2014 7:42 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you very much @nina45: D is also very pleased with you and it is that more than anything also motivates and helps moral support and what better people who live with the same disease.: D

DannyCastell's profile photo
DannyCastell
05/26/2014 7:44 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2
Lantus mañana 10unidades
Galvus met tardes 50mg/500mg
Glucophage noches de 500mg
dieta y ejercicio

I am very happy for you, but I would like me.
I have done all kinds of diets and I do not get anything, under 6 or 7 kilos, then I go up 2 or 3 and there I stay since I can't get off anymore.I have had a bad time going hungry for not wanting to eat so as not to gain weight, my nails have also opened becauseboth and to move on with it.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/27/2014 6:17 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Dear Belefe74, let's see ... there must be a reason for you not lose weight ... You are doing the diet badly ... it's not about not eating (on the contrary), because the right thing is to make 5 or 6 mealsdaily (in small doses).The question is to do it properly (eating foods with low caloric content such as salad, chard, lacteos that are skimmed, etc).It is also important that dinner is lighter than food (and abundant breakfast) and as early as possible (after six in the afternoon you barely burn calories).Ah and do some exercise, even if just walking (without exercise it is difficult to lose weight).Other things to keep in mind are whether insulin fattens you (some such as the Lantus reire the thinning process).Or maybe thyroid (have you ever looked at them?).If hypothyroidism is suffered, it is almost impossible to lose weight without proper treatment.Well do not discourage you and lucky luck ... you will inform me that I am interested in the subject.Kisses :-*

nina45's profile photo
nina45
05/27/2014 2:44 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thank you Nina45 for your advice. That I have it very clear, I have complied with Rajataba, I do 10 hours of exercise week, and the endocrine asks me for a general analysis once a year including the thyroid and is fine, and the lantus makes5 years that I have bomb and I don't use it anymore, I don't know, for the moment I have taken a diet for rations of 1200 lime.That I have modified a little and at least I stay, that it is already a lot for me, but not enough.
From what I see you do do well, I'm glad, and keep going hard.
Greetings

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/28/2014 6:28 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Belefe, there are some smoothies that replace a meal and help
Layout., Ask your medical.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2014 9:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you, I will take it into account, when I go, I comment

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
05/29/2014 5:38 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Hi guys!!I am here to give you the rod again, hehe.
On Tuesday I had an appointment with the educator to see how I went with my controls after the last appointment.And what was my disappointment when after overturning the pump data and talking about how I did everything, he looks at me and tells me: "I don't know what to tell you, you tell the rations well, you have everything very clear."
Always doing the same and every day in one way.We have made some change to see if we fixed something.And to top 1 kilo more, Socorrooooooo.He also told me to take care with the diets, that this week they had entered a boy with ketosis
For having been doing diet, which is dangerous because we stop eating hydrates and we eat a lot of protein, and there is the problem.Now I think that the same could have happened to me :(
I will fight to see what I can do more to improve this, but without a pattern to follow I don't know what to do more.A Dexcom would be fine, but the economy does not get to me, so nothing, to continue as always.
If something similar happens to someone, how do you fix it?Thank you.
All the best.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/05/2014 5:54 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.