Hello!I am new and I want to introduce myself!

Fabiola's profile photo   05/30/2014 8:36 p.m.

Hello, I am Fabiola, from the City of Buenos Aires, Argentina.I am 45 brand new years (I turned yesterday) and I am a diagnostic diabetic diagnosed at age 30.I am currently treated with insulin microinfusor, different drugs to help my insulinor resistance, since I am somewhat exceeded.In addition to diabetes I have hypertension, dyslipidemias and I am in psychiatric treatment due to acute depression, which three years ago led me to 3 suicide attempts.Thank God and the doctors who put my way, with the treatment I am and I feel good.Following my diagnosis I made a large number of courses and workshops, including the amplifier in prevention and care of diabetes, a bombastic form of saying diabetes educator.I am an ad honorem collaborator in the hospital where I have been attending for 20 years, and since I am a pastry and very good cook (modesty separately) one of the things that you most occupy me is to teach how to transform the meals that we like the most in ahealthier version without losing the taste.I also have a 24x7 open cell for patients that my diabetologist sends me, which at this point is one of my best friends, to help them and contain them when it is not possible.In another order of things I am the mother of two wonderful girls of 13 and 18 years, divorced, professor of English, French and music, almost journalist (I had to leave the social communication career in 4th year for personal problems), I am Geminiana, ILike to sing a lot (although the cigarette changed my soprano light at 18 to "some refined singing note" at 25).Now I almost smoke, only one or two per day and not every day.I had a hysterectomy at the end of January because I was very anemic, and I am anxious to discharge me to start doing physical activity with greater intensity.Well, they will have already realized that I am nothing shy and that I like to speak !!!May God bless you all and I am at your disposal to help whoever needs it.Thanks for accepting me !!!

Fabiola's profile photo
Fabiola
05/30/2014 8:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Fabiola!Welcome to the forum, go experience, how interesting!I hope to read you more here :)

Nadia94's profile photo
Nadia94
06/03/2014 8:22 p.m.

Well, here some tell very few things and you in a short time and at the outset, you have told us everything ... axis.Well, welcome, and still spontaneous and sincere.
Certainly you have a lot of diversity in your life, both for the bad with those health complications (that you will surely be overcome), as well, with so many knowledge, skills, will, and above all those two daughters that are your treasure.Therefore depart from your life the negative ideas, and when you have them, think about them.What would they do without you and vice versa?
We wish you the best and hope you appear here in Cuano to tell us your things.Congratulations on those great 45 years.
A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2014 3:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.