I need Plis opinion

naimasindy's profile photo   06/02/2014 3:18 p.m.

I have created a short and I have presented it to a contest ( Link a contest conducted with Fede's collaboration ... It is a short-spot created to raise awareness and sensitize about the importance ofDetect those people who are still without diagnosing creating awareness and knowledge of type 2 diabetes.

I would like to know your sincere opinion, even if it is negative, since I want to have an assessment of the opinions of the people with diabetes because I have few relatives with diabetes and I would like to have a more global vision in the opinions to make the case improve it.

Here is the video link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y0nykpujlw

naimasindy's profile photo
naimasindy
06/02/2014 3:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I like the images that appear in video and music.What does not get to me is what you write, maybe you could tell otherwise.It is the feeling that has given me, equal to others it seems good.;-)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
06/02/2014 3:36 p.m.

Thank you very much I will take it into account: D

naimasindy
06/02/2014 3:38 p.m.

I am sorry to be direct, but if the contest is like last year ... you have lost time.The previous edition - which I participated - was in my opinion, a tongo, that although I cannot demonstrate, at least it had a few irregularities.And about the winner ... I will only say one thing: conflict of interest.It is not necessary to be Sherlock Holmes to scandalize.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/02/2014 7:18 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Anyway, your first message in the forum and do it to ask for a vote ... ugly ugly.

Good luck in the contest.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/02/2014 7:25 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I created an application for diabetes and I would like that they could download it in their cell phones please help me a lot and the application could improve, it is free and has no annoying propaganda

Link

alejandraO's profile photo
alejandraO
06/02/2014 9:16 p.m.

Gondrullo said:
Anyway, your first message in the forum and do it to ask for vote ... ugly ugly.

Good luck in the contest.

Ui ui ui, that resentment in the hall, transkility, I do not know how the previous contest would be, but nothing, I will not think of something that I do not know, but if you explain, that surely I will not be the only one that you leave halfway (bythose of the previous comment).

I have not asked for the vote at any time, I would only like to know the opinions of the collective, since it is rarely done, to be able to graduate and see the views of this (which are the ones who know).Forgive if he thinks it has been like that, but I'm only interested in knowing and deepening the subject, to improve my point of view, and improve the short (at no time I have asked for any I like in the video) I did not go on that the thread

naimasindy
06/02/2014 9:24 p.m.

To me I liked if I would vote!But where?that people as negative as Gongrullo

alejandraO's profile photo
alejandraO
06/02/2014 9:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.