Hello everyone!

Mireia's profile photo   06/03/2014 8:12 p.m.

Hello, I am new in the forum, I have looked for a little online to solve some doubts and I have found you!
I am Mireia and I debuted with DM type I 5 years ago, when I had 24. The truth is that although I have had doubts I had never gotten into a forum, but I have been reading a good time and it is great to be able to share doubts, opinions and experiences,So I hope to go through here and keep sharing;)

Mireia's profile photo
Mireia
06/03/2014 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to Mireia forum! Ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2014 3:36 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, we wait for your comments, Mireia.That you tell us more things about yourself, how you carry it, what treatment, etc.Among all, it will always be possible to help us a little.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/04/2014 3:46 a.m.

Very good I looked !!It is always good to share things to learn from each other.
Welcome!!

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/04/2014 5:48 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Thank you very much!The truth is that I have already put my first doubts and always comment with others who know what the subject is going hehe so I hope to help here too !!

Mireia's profile photo
Mireia
06/04/2014 12:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.