When do you change the sensor?

anallabres's profile photo   06/12/2014 5:38 p.m.

How do you know that it doesn't work anymore?Is when he indicates "???"?
Greetings

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
06/12/2014 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello ... yes, it is one of the signals.Sometimes it can appear for some time, and then continue, but usually, as soon as it appears for the first time, the sensor has come to an end (at least because of my experience) and except in few occasions in which it revives, it usually gives measuresfalse, dates with erroneous trends (ups and dowering continuously), e ???every little.
How much have you lasted?
all the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/12/2014 8:10 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Well, with the sensor that I carry now, when I put it on, I had not asked me for double calibration (I bone the 1st) and it was a good time ????And look, on Sunday he will do 4 weeks and go nail.
It depends, are there times to start ???And you throw an hour like that and then come back or restart it and it works and others leave ???And x more than resticries, again ???Or mark bad there and take it because it will not work

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/12/2014 8:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

ok!thank you.Today two weeks ago .. I have restarted it .. Tb has left me today ???X Second time but it has only returned ... I have done a 127 meter/126 glucometer test.
The alarms do not like .. vibrates and at night I sleep very deep .. I do not hear them as I expected .. if they sounded a little stronger and for longer .. the problem is just x the night, the rest I am happy..

anallabres
06/12/2014 8:33 p.m.

Hi Anallabres ... Well, it's weird that you don't find out, have you put the high mode?Pita and vibrates.

In any case, and as a suggestion for those who, for the reason they complain that they do not find out, try the mobile detecting applications of six ... yes, yes ... laugh :), look for them by "Earthquake"... There are some that work well, when detecting a vibration sounds its own customizable alarm (and that if you hear).You put the Dexcom on top of the TLF at night, and Dexcom's own vibration will jump the "earthquake" alarm.

all the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/12/2014 8:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Jo then it is almost to tell you that fortunate you do not hear it because it seems like an earthquake when I vibrate at night, I put me in bed in bed, and we are noticing the vibrations in the mattress, that they ask himTo my husband that he limps some pisses that for what he wakes up and as he leaves him at the table lia one that awakens even the neighbors above ...
Pablo Mu Good idea, this for Nuria and his little one would come from Fabula because they don't get the sign of the girl's room

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/12/2014 10:07 p.m.

Siii, first vibrates and after a while if I have not given the button and vibrates ..
Thanks Pablo, I will look for the application ...
I know it's me because my couple tb wakes up.we put it in the pillow between the two and he hears it ..
greetings

anallabres
06/13/2014 2:42 a.m.

In my case, I usually last about 2 weeks, I suppose it is because when playing sports and others, the patch ends dusty.

Sometimes, at the end of the second week, what you have explained, which begins to show the ???And it rarely recovers, with which it changed it a few days before planned.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/13/2014 6:11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Has happened to someone that the first days marks you ???
The first sensor lasted us two weeks and, until the last two days of life, he did not show the interrogations, but the new one, from the beginning he shows them from time to time .... The truth is mosqueing me a lot

renoca's profile photo
renoca
06/13/2014 8:20 a.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

Renoca, the sensors have a 7 -day guarantee.If it fails from the beginning, they say, they change it and point.
At least they have told me so and so it should be.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
06/13/2014 8:38 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

I also seem horrible alarms, in the insulin pump does not stop whistling if you do not press a button 2 times.I turn it off unconsciously and clearly, I do not find out ... I am making an application of the mobile that detects the alarms and sounds the mobile and has to click on several areas of the screen to deactivate.If I finish it and the public will pass the link ...

Dexcom's general alarms are horrible, I don't understand that there are no two levels for high and very high blood glucose, for example ... and much more things ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/13/2014 10:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Renoca, to me the sensor that I wear (I have been on the 26th day) when I put it on and I started, there was still about half an hour to ask me for the 1st calibration (the double) and I got the ????, was likeHalf an hour and then returned and asked me for double calibration.
And it has also happened to me in the first week of the first sensor that I put on and that lasted fair 4 weeks.I called Novalab because I was scared and they told me waiting, that nothing happened, that it does sometimes, when they do not add the data that arrives and does like a kind of internal check.
Then during the 3-4 weeks that the sensors last me, it also does so and all the time when it is time to change it.
What happened to me on Tuesday is that it was out of rank for 2 hours and I had it catchy to me, so I called Novalab and they told me that if I had been in a hospital or clinic or in some official organism (courts ...) Because apparently frequency inhibitors for mobile phones or electromagnetic waves affect them and are blocked like mobileCardiacs that there in mobile if I had blocked, ne brought a scare thinking that I had broken or that I already had to change the transmitter ... (€$$$$$$ 25

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/13/2014 10:37 a.m.

Very good idea Paul, it comes from pearls as Gala says, I'm going to try it.

What we are doing is to remove the cover to the Dexcom and put it on top of a metal tray, the baby intercomSo I already tell you that we find out the vibration in the flag of the scandal fabric !!And that is in the middle of the hall between our room and that of the girl, we hear it perfectly but every night riding the tinglado is a roll ...

I'm going to look at the application of earthquakes ... hahaha ... what ingenuity ....

nuriavegal's profile photo
nuriavegal
06/15/2014 11:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.