{'en': 'Symptoms of hypoglycemia with good sugar levels!', 'es': 'Sintomas de hipoglucemia con buenos niveles de azúcar!'} Image

Symptoms of hypoglycemia with good sugar levels!

mirian90's profile photo   06/18/2014 1:56 a.m.

Hello, I am Mirian, it turns out that sometimes I have the feeling of having a hiccup since I usually have cold sweat dizziness, that is, the symptoms of the hypo but looking at the sugar levels is not so I usually have 80 or 90 .. What may be duethis..??

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
06/18/2014 1:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Mirian.
Well, it could be that your body behaves with the symptoms of a hyploglucemia with those values ​​that are in principle optimal.That is, if your average level throughout the day is much higher, when descending below 100, such a reaction can occur.Another cause is that your glucometer has error, and you are actually below those figures.
The issue could be easy to identify, simply, having that reaction eats something that can upload the glucose level and check if the symptoms disappear and so you will surely have even with those levels, you can have hypoglycemia.
All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/18/2014 4:11 a.m.

Hello Miguel and thanks for answering if it is true that I also thought it was a glucometer failure but I have several at home and in both the same level of sugar comes out, when this happens to me, I eat or drink something and after a while I happens to me so it happens to me soI guess it will be that with that amount my organism reacts like this.Thank you :)

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
06/18/2014 10:19 a.m.

If it marks 80 or even 90 and you have symptoms of hypoglycemia is that you have a decrease, there are no more, the meters are not so precise, it does not matter that you have several.

What happens to me some nights is that I can't sleep and I feel very nervous as if I had a hiccup, so I measure the sugar I see that I am 110 or taller, and my nervousness is already happening and I fall asleep calmly.

But if I see that I am at 80 or 90 I am still nervous and power without sleep.I look at it after a while until I get on and if I don't like something.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/18/2014 10:28 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello, I think it depends on each person, and also on the levels you are used to.Before the Dexcom-we have 9 and peak, imagine the average glycemia-when I had 100 glucometer, for me it was already a hypo ... now with 70-80 for me it is already hypo, and with 60 trembling and with tachycardia, it's already fat, fat.

All the best

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/18/2014 4:05 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I feel very identified since about 4 years ago I gave me my first hicc as I slept thanks to God my parents found out that I gave seizures and screams .. I had a very bad time and I began to take care of myself like never before ... 1 year ago I gave meAnother this time I put the insulin without measuring it and so it ends .. my parents already knew what to do and that I did not even wear the glucagon with me .. I had a fatal, I did not want to sleep and obsess so much that I give me the sugar more than tentimes a day I had thousands of problems with the glucometer strips since it is a thing that is counted .. in the end very badly with doctors Dia Ylsi and day not to help me since I was very afraid that I would go back to dayToday I still have that fear and the truth that if I see when I see that I have 100 or little more as something I prefer to get up with the Azucat a little although it is not good to say it .. I hope that little by little it will better go :)

mirian90's profile photo
mirian90
06/18/2014 11:17 p.m.

It may be because you are accustomed to having high values ​​and your body identifies those more bjos values ​​as a hypo,
It can also be because it is going down very fast or because the glucometer is badly calibrated.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/21/2014 1:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, sometimes it happens to me but does not mean that it is with a descent, but at that time the sugar is going down.I explain myself, if I notice this way I am at 90 at 15 minutes or so I look again and I am already in 60. It is not that from the 90s it is low if I notice how my body goes down the sugar.I hope it helps you.All the best.

Bollicaoo's profile photo
Bollicaoo
09/05/2014 7:11 a.m.

The same thing happens to me @Bollicaoo

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/05/2014 7:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

It happens to me when I have gusts in which I am rather on high ... the body is habituated and then, normal values ​​of 80 ... the body identifies them as hypo ... animos !!

noe's profile photo
noe
09/08/2014 7:02 p.m.

My daughter also happens.We have proven (now that it carries the free) that happens to it when the sugar is going down very fast, that is the arrow is vertically.What we do is stop that descent depending on the figure that marks.

Melo's profile photo
Melo
04/06/2017 1:55 p.m.

Hello.
It happened to me at the beginning of starting treatment with pills.They explained that it was because my body was accustomed to high levels and identified 80 or 90 with hypoglycemia.
Now that I have fewer spikes after meals and lower general levels that do not happen to me.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
04/06/2017 6:34 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

Hi Mirian90, regardless of what the glucometers measure, you must know your body and their reactions to possible hypoglycemia, but it is very likely that if you have the glucose during the day at levels greater than 2oo, when you are below 80-90, you feel that sensation, but it is not a hypo, it is your body that notices the lack of glucose since it got used to having high levels, if you manage to adapt to those levels you will see that the symptoms disappear.It is not convenient that you take food to raise the sugar at night fearing hypoglycemia, because you would end up giving a high value in the blood glucose controls, and it will take its toll to your body, nervous, vascular and others, consult your endocrine andTell what happens to you, and your case depends that you would change insulin, there is a three -year, an insulin swallow, that hypo is slower and with less symptoms, since it is an insulin for 24h and is more linear in its assimilation, hyperglycemia are well controlled and hypoglycemia are softer and symptoms, they are the same but the descent is progressive, let's say that smoother not so brutal and sometimes even before having the symptoms, it is time to take food, and you just feel them, I hope it helps you.
P.S.I always speak from my experience.

Rasputin7's profile photo
Rasputin7
04/06/2017 7:16 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 2, año 94
lantus 54- 40 novorapid, 24-20-16
ahora, Tresiba degludec 50u

Hello sometimes they give me glucose dos I think, because I feel weak dizziness and a lotfollowed and sometimes I feel like that all day, what can it be?

Oriongaf's profile photo
Oriongaf
05/13/2018 7:24 a.m.

oriongaf said:
hello sometimes give me glucose dances I think, because I feel with weak dizzy dizzy sweat cold and great hunger but my values ​​in the glucometer are in 90 or 110, I also feel likeConfusion, I have never diagnosed me and now those dowers are more followed and sometimes I feel like that all day, what can it be?

Hi Oriongaf, do you know what is it?It happens to me sometimes

Pepsigrany's profile photo
Pepsigrany
07/10/2022 1:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.