Hello everyone

haceaire77's profile photo   06/20/2014 11:06 a.m.

Hello very good, I present myself for the first time in this forum and on the issue of diabetes.I am 22 years old and two days ago I started to prick insulin for the first time, I have not yet assumed what happens to me and I don't even know if any Vezo will assume because it is a somewhat delicate issue for me, I would like to meet people and cases forTo be able to make it more bearable, I know that with this you can make normal life and you can even make a better life but what is said, is a very new thing for me and I would like to know cases of diabetes and people who know how to take it to day.Thank you very much in advance and a hug

haceaire77's profile photo
haceaire77
06/20/2014 11:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good I am 21 years old and diabetic since the 5 so I have spent childhood and adolescence with her in tow haha ​​ask me what you want will try to help you but I would tell you that you do not overwhelm you too much;) A little kiss

otti's profile photo
otti
06/20/2014 11:14 a.m.

Thank you very much to start and puff me is the first thing I do, over time I hope to take it as something normal but for now I am doing a little uphill despite the support of the family and friends.What I wanted most to know is if you do everything that others do (regardless of food) for example going to a burger, from time to time to have a beer ... I have so many doubts that I do not even tell you but little by littleAnd again thank you very much for offering me your help.A kiss

haceaire77
06/20/2014 1:57 p.m.

Hello!I am a diabetics since it does not reach two years.I have 31. And I am assimilating it.You will have cheerleads but it is normal.You can basically do it almost K do the others but taking into account the food/ drink k Como.You have everything to contemplate and change for insulin.Your educators/ nurses will teach you how to do it.What I miss is eating guaradas at the moment k Kiera I Atiborr me without taking anything into account.Now you will always have K Preeveer what you eat.(You can eat almost all like that, you will get used to it over time) encourage!You can live with it !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/20/2014 2:39 p.m.

Hello!
I have 21 and they also just diagnoses diabetes, so you don't know how much I understand hahaha
Look, each person is a world and affects him differently, but I would tell you that you read a lot about the subject, you report well, ask all the doubts ...
When I went to the doctor to see some analysis of something else and asked me "Do you have a relative with diabetes?"I stayed very much ???Yes, I had a grandmother with diabetes, which I only remembered that something was punctured before eating and that's it.I had no idea what it was!
Then in the hospital I read a lot of things on the subject;They gave me many brochures and spent the dead hours looking for more information on the Internet.From the first day I told the sick that I wanted to prick me alone and to teach me to do it.
It helped me to understand what happened to me and to know how to face it, in short I think it is a "make friend" of diabetes and not think that it is an enemy.The sooner you get used to (we get used to it), before you will be better and you will be able to lead a super normal life, going to the burger and drinking beer from time to time.I at least see it like this :)
And of course it sometimes gives me a little anger and I get something sad, because I think it is for a lifetime and that I will always have to be like this ... but hey, getting angry and becoming sad, it won't heal myself like thisregardless.
Think that the hardest thing is now, at first, but that one is used to it and that the sooner you do better.I am sure that in a time, whatever it is, it will be something as routine and as normal as to wash my teeth every day (silly example, yes) and that it is something that will not prevent me from living as I want and whatwant.

Much encouragement !!Here we are for what you need: D

Laire's profile photo
Laire
06/20/2014 5:02 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

@doaire77 well it is normal for you now to be overwhelmed ... Of course you can do what you want if you want to go to a burger see you just have to think about what you eat and see that insulina you put on or the exercise that you start later ...He does picos or something haha ​​but if you take glasses at parties I will watch the glucose because alcohol lowers the levels ... but the best thing for that is to be calm and at first like everyone will try a little haha ​​if one day you do something and youGo up too much because you already know that you can't or have to click for example ... A and something else if you eat were in a careful pizzeria that pizza makes you upload and then you lower you;) I hope it helps you something and alreadyYou know ask what you want;) A little kiss

otti's profile photo
otti
06/20/2014 5:42 p.m.

Again thanks to all for losing a little of your time in me, I am having the levels of sugar between 200 and 400, and the strange thing is that I have not had any symptoms of those who tell me, neither low or anything, I suppose that withTime may appear but for now I am doing well.If you need anything (I doubt it :))) Here you have for whatever it takes.A very big kiss and I am grateful to you

haceaire77
06/23/2014 6:54 a.m.

@MAKE AT THE SUGES OF SUGARS.The insulin doses should be better adjusted, so you cannot be.What treatment are you carrying?

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
06/23/2014 6:59 a.m.

Hi MAKEAE77!I am a diabetic since the age of 20, I have 35, and my daughter of 9 has just debuted.At first you face to assume that you have a lifelong disease, which is very hard but do not hesitate to get it, and with the lack of information about it (all learning has a process and you have to give you time). You are able to eat with great freedom but being well trained in the account of the rations of hydrates that each food and insulin have that you must administer when you eat according to your sensitivity to insulin, activity that you do, ... you can takeYour hamburger, your beer ... always with a head and later because as you say you have only two days with insulin and will have to adjust a guideline.Keep in mind that in diabetes two plus two are not usually four, and that you have to take care of yourself but try to live with diabetes, not for diabetes. That does not suppose an obstacle in your life, even if you have some time of lowness ...I wish you a lot of encouragement and send you a very strong hug.

beti's profile photo
beti
06/23/2014 10:14 a.m.

Welcome sure that over time you will know better how to carry and control the disease and feel much better.
A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/23/2014 3:46 p.m.

@MAKING77 MAN HAVING I DO NOT WANT TO scare or anything but you don't carry it are very high levels ... now it will be normal until they adjust the insulin and not notes uploads because you are always high you will see how when you have normal levels if the notes ...

otti's profile photo
otti
06/23/2014 8:32 p.m.

Hello TB I am T1 diabetic with 36 years old.
This year has already given my face some problems which are gradually remedied.If I can help you something here I am to chat for a while.
All the best

Viper's profile photo
Viper
06/28/2014 7:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.