IWatch will have glucose sensor

mimbek's profile photo   06/25/2014 9:02 p.m.

The iWatch will have sensors for blood pressure and glucose

Apple needed medical permits to be able to include such sensors in its IWatch and has already obtained them

The IWatch will have a blood pressure sensor and blood glucose level.In addition, it is said that this sensor can also analyze the user's sweat.

The iWatch will have sensors for blood pressure and glucose
IWatch design made by an amateur
According to the GFORGAMERS medium, the delay in the launch of the IWatch would be because Apple had not yet received the necessary permits to distribute its first smart watch.The reason would be the inclusion of a sensor that would make the IWatch a medical device, for which it is necessary to have the distribution permit of the FDA, the United States Food and Medicines Administration.

Said sensor may measure the user's blood glucose level, as well as measure blood pressure and analyze sweat.According to the original source, Apple has already obtained the necessary permits and is fully manufactured and set up for the IWatch.Several experts say that including such a delicate technology in a product for masses can bring complications, but despite Apple seems determined to include it.

Yesterday it was confirmed that the smart watch will be put on sale in October with a 2.5 -inch screen, although it is also speculated that the clock will also be available in other sizes.Apple already has the necessary materials for its manufacture and plans to distribute 50 million units of iWatch during its first year in the market.

Source: Link

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
06/25/2014 9:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is it known how the glucose level will measure?I understand what will do it externally ... in sweat?

renoca's profile photo
renoca
06/25/2014 9:06 p.m.

Diabético "tipo 3"
Padre de Ilai (4 años)
Levemir: 3-3 | Humalog: 3-2-2 | Dexcom G4
HbA1c (17/12/2014) -> 5,7%

It seems to me that for what it puts in "the economist", the glucose will not measure and if it does, it will be not very reliable
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/26/2014 8:06 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I also did not believe it, they would have to have a technology that we do not know and the corresponding permits, almost incredible but hopefully it was true... What the American pages say is that they hired Lis who did the c8 medisensors, that failure, hope that Apple does something... it would be almost a miracle.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
06/26/2014 2:47 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Starting because Apple has not yet presented any clock ... no, I didn't create anything hahaha

The press always so rigorous ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/26/2014 4:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The Medisensor was based on a Raman spectrometer that has its usefulness in crystalline samples and to be pure.
Wonderful encounter that they could use it miniaturized and on a sample that is chemically a nightmare such as our body.
I hope someone can develop it because I put a poster with their photo in the head of the bed :))

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
06/26/2014 4:53 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

I tattoo it :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/26/2014 6:21 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.