55 -year lada in Valencia

ernesto's profile photo   06/26/2014 2:40 p.m.

Greetings to all the first
My debut was on December 23, 2013 with ketoacidosis and admission with all paraphernalia that unfortunately too many here know.
Evolution seems to be very fast since Imppecon Polyuria less than a month before and until that time it went up and lowered weight as normal in my
Between 550 and some symptoms so clear that fortunately they did not start with the doubts of whether I am DM1 or DM2, so from the first moment I was labeled Lada and GDA's analysis confirmed it with 2235.63 U, we go a spree ....The normal value is between 0.0 and 5.0.
The first two months pass them down, one for the weakness, until mid -February I walked like an old man and another because with an increase in blood glucose I leave the crystallines "fogged" and saw less than a plaster cat.
The next two months I spent adapting little by little to work again and worrying only about carrying good food techniques and insulin doses.
Now I am in the phase of squareing what happens with the theory ... and at least things fit me.
So again .... greetings

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
06/26/2014 2:40 p.m.

DM1 Lada debut 22/12/2013 con 55 años

Welcome to the Ernesto forum, you have had a rapid debut, or at least, a successful diagnosis, in my case, they spent about 2 months before giving diabetes!

Ask what you need, and explain your experiences, welcome!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/28/2014 11:25 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the forum!As you tell everything you already have half a way. The rest study glycemia and take your reins of treatment and.
, as the psychologist says (who is it.? Fer?
What treatment are you carrying?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2014 11:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome, I see that you are already controlling the disease and adapt to living with it.

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2014 3:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Forgive Regina that I had not seen that you asked me the treatment ... as my wife has always realized, that if it were not for her, she would be more dead than a dissected Becho.
I started with 22 of Lantus and 6, 6, 6 of Novorapid.
I went down until I stayed in 17 lantus 3,4,4 and with the end of the honeymoon I had to climb the novorapid to 6, 6, 6 again and at the moment we will continue there until the conditions change.
Well this is during the week, the weekend I spend my second farmer work and if we anticipate "normal" day we maintain 17 of Lantus and 4, 5, 5.
For specially moved we prefer to increase the amount of food.
I put the plural because the decisions to go up or down we take them by "consensus"

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
07/02/2014 5:37 p.m.

Well, I'm glad you're well cared for, that's the most important
.Do you put it in the morning?It is the same treatment my daughter carries, and the one who has gone best.
Greetings and continue good!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2014 11:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

As I have read in the book of Ragnar Hanas in children, it gives less problems to put it in the morning and in adults there is no difference between morning and night.
I started directly at night and it works well for me

ernesto's profile photo
ernesto
07/03/2014 10:50 a.m.

I didn't know that data.I have the book, but the edition is 10 years ago, I don't know if there is another more updated.We are going to recommend it, especially for those who are starting.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/03/2014 10 p.m.

ernesto said:
greetings to all the first
My debut was on December 23, 2013 with ketoacidosis and admission with all paraphernalia that unfortunately too many here know.
Evolution seems to be very fast since Imppecon Polyuria less than a month before and until that time it went up and lowered weight as normal in my
Between 550 and some symptoms so clear that fortunately they did not start with the doubts of whether I am DM1 or DM2, so from the first moment I was labeled Lada and GDA's analysis confirmed it with 2235.63 U, we go a spree ....The normal value is between 0.0 and 5.0.
The first two months pass them down, one for the weakness, until mid -February I walked like an old man and another because with an increase in blood glucose I leave the crystallines "fogged" and saw less than a plaster cat.
The next two months I spent adapting little by little to work again and worrying only about carrying good food techniques and insulin doses.
Now I am in the phase of squareing what happens with the theory ... and at least things fit me.
So again .... Greetings

Hi Ernesto, I am Alicia, thank God that I find someone with my same problem.In August I put me bad with 400 glucose, a lot of urine and all the paraphernalia of DM1 Pusiern Lantus at night and pills and after month and a half when I had my second appointment with endocrineNow he takes away my pills and leaves me alone with Lantus and Novorapid I don't understand if I was going well and now I have to click before meals.What do you think?I thank you and also to Fer who gave me the signs of this forum that they talk about Lada. I am full of doubts..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.