Persistent urine infection

LAZALOP's profile photo   06/28/2014 8:15 p.m.

Hello again.
I need ............. advice, help, ..............
I tell you, my husband, type 2 diabetic diagnosed a couple of months ago, last week he started with dark urination and dark urine (such as beer), on Sunday he began to urinate with blood and we went to the hospital, they did an analysis of analysis ofBlood and urine and diagnosed urine infection, gave antibiotic treatment every 24 h.+ Enantium every 8h., During the week it has been found well, it seemed that the thing was improving, but today it has been urinating every half hour and discomfort, for now it does not bleed.
My question is:
Is it normal what happens to you ???
Does it have something to do with diabetes ???

I will appreciate answers.

All the best.

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
06/28/2014 8:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Urine infection is more frequent with diabetes, because with glucose bacteria reproduce better. It is improved when control is good and urine gkucase decreases. Anyway that returns to the doctor if it is not removed

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/28/2014 10:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If it has not happened it is best to go to the doctor.

A cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2014 3:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello gorgeous.Well, the same thing that Regina tells you: to return to the doctor to see why it does not cure (besides that if it worsens without solving it can affect the kidney).And that girl ... that diabetics happens to us from Too!Patiencea.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/30/2014 5:42 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.