Álamo Pérez Luna lost 24 kilos for diabetes

fer's profile photo   06/30/2014 4:43 a.m.

His nights of Bohemia, alcohol and his messy way of feeding passed the invoice to Alamo Pérez Luna.One day, without imagining it, he crashed in front of diabetes.

Amid the bewilderment, Alamo Pérez Luna requested professional help and, since then, he has tried to improve his quality of life so as not to be overcome by the disease.

"Your alcohol dependence is already overcome?"
"It's a topic that I have overlooked because I realized that I had to change."Six months ago I don't take a drop of liquor.Before I have been a good drinker, like every journalist.

"Did you have psychological help?"
"A psychiatrist medicated me to lower the amounts of alcohol I had become accustomed."It gave me some pills to be calmer.Now I drink water with gas and lemon when I leave.

"It is noticeable that you got weight ...
"I was flying with sugar and cholesterol."He had a fatty liver.I have type 2 diabetes (the body does not produce enough insulin), but it is controlled.I have dropped 24 kilos of the 106 kilos I had.

Now I do not ceno, only as dry fruits and I will exercise to fortify my body.

"There are no audios coqueando to dancers and models?"
"Now I'm alone."Those young ladies delivered the audios to a couple of programs and they spread it.That is not legal because it is an intimate conversation.Now I'm more cautious.

"Why does Magaly Medina have so much hate?"
"Surely I fell badly, several times I greeted her but responded as if she were answering a dog."

He turns three in ten

He is over 30 years old and is why he is happy because tomorrow his Ten program of ATV turns three years of life and hopes that many more years will be on the air."This is a nice space that people support," he said.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/30/2014 4:43 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.