{'en': 'Diabetes and depression', 'es': 'Diabetes y depresión'} Image

Diabetes and depression

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/30/2014 9:17 a.m.

This topic may not be new, but maybe it is interesting to comment.

I mean the possibility and I think that the evolution of diabetes is associated with more or less serious depression problems.

And not precisely because of the concern of the disease itself, which can be taken well and accept to a large extent.

That is, although diabetes does not worry too much, problems of sadness, anxiety, impossibility of working and in general all those derived from a depression are presented.

I would like to know if it has happened to any of the foreros, what time this situation lasted, if it was treated with antidepressants, what results had, etc.

All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/30/2014 9:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am not a diabetic, but I needed antidepressants when my daughter debuted.They came very well to see things more objectively.
Go to the doctor and eat it, that depression is not good and there is medication that stops it in time.
Greetings and luck!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/30/2014 12:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Dear Miguel: You. What do you need is a beautiful nurse with good "chest" (to Stella Reynolds) hahaha.Now seriously Guapeton, take care of yourself and as Regina tells you, a doctor in time is a treasure ... and how good ... I have seen depressions for less important things than diabetes ... you want no, you look limitedIn many aspects (exercise, food, social life in which you must respect some schedules) and what is worse: you look tied to a syringe and also do not know at what time (especially inopportune) it will give you a low ...Come on, it's not a joy at all ...
I do not have a bad time. By diabetes (for me it is already an old man known for decades, even if it is not in my own flesh until recently), but I will have a thing of a few years I would be the death of me.Padre, the diseaseFrom me. Marido, my fibromyalgia and bodily limitations due to it -it limits me more than diabetes to my this -and a hip with osteoarthritis and the independence of my daughter who went to live with her partner a little away from home -once againHe returned and has become a neighbor at once !!!And I was crying for the corners ... I was prescribed fluvoxamine of one gram every night and sleeping pills (Lorazepan) which is my big problem for the fibro.Total that I had to take them about four months but in the end "the sun rose again" and recover my usual desire to live ... really, you see the doctor as soon as possible than a psychologist (who listened to you) or a psychiatrist (that youMedique) are neither more nor less than the doctors of the soul and we all need ever (who is free from it to throw the first stone ...).Anyway, I encourage and you know that for anything your friend is here;).Thousands of hugs and achuchones ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/30/2014 6:05 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Oh and don't eat your all the ham of your land!Keep me a little !!!Glotonen !!!Ha ha ha :@).Look what did I do for San Juan ... what do I envy you?Hahaha although he hears with diabetes I had to eat each piece three times (obviously they helped me or go empacho hahaha).Until Prontito !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/30/2014 6:09 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Link

Look Miguel this link ... It is very interesting ... take care of yourself and remedy (and if it is something personal that overwhelms you, I call you and we chat ...).It can also be a matter of age because as we throw years we lose part of that joy of living of the 20 years ... kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/30/2014 8:16 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Nina, I have to love you to regret ... Ajajaa ...
I left you a private message.
Good day.

DiabetesForo
07/01/2014 4:22 a.m.

Go tontiiinnn if you like hahaha (do not resolve that is Malooo hahaha).Good morning heart, I'm running to answer your private... it's joke eh !!!).Kisses for you and for all the others ...
P.S;Forbidden to be sad (and that serves in general for all) ... Look, unlike other diseases (cancer, Alzheimertake care of yourself) to continue living and maintaining some quality and even long life (not all but well, less gives a comb ...).So in a way, we should consider ourselves (in what fits, I know that it is not a panacea) a bit "lucky" given the misfortunes that one sees there .... we are not going to dance Sevillians to celebrate it ...(Well yes, we burn the glucose hahaha), but at least, we enjoy how much we can ...
Aaah and my glycosilada of 6 (despite the empanada hehe).I have discovered a truquillo ... if I take a lot of blow, or with the help of the pill achieved "digest it."On the other hand, if I take little and accompanied by vegetables, the thing is going well.I in the verbena of San Juan (who celebrated it with the family, the consuegros and the neighbors all together on the street) take "scheix" of cod (which is neither more nor less than a salad with cod) and take a good dish(Without passing me).I ate half a piece of empanada (I make it a pelin "light" because the tomato sauce cook the natural tomato with vegetables (berengena, zucchini and green pepper) and thus reduce its glycemic index, a piece (a coca square) and half mojito (half a glass was ice).Neither restriction nor lack) but with some care ... to see if some other diabetic serves "my recipe."

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/01/2014 7:47 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Hello Miguel.I have been from my debut for almost two months.The first month I take it well and without any problem.Now I am having very often attacks of panic.Generally when I enter somewhere where I have to wait (bank, business, etc).I begin to despair and have the feeling that at any time it gives me an IPO.Everyone tells me to see a psychiatrist and, as I'm stubborn, I don't want to do it.I hope that, as I know which is the trigger, I will heal only ... yes, an iluso.But for now I will endure time to see how I continue.So my doctor told me and what I see in different forums and here, it seems that it is quite common that we go through these depressive states.Hopefully everything improves.
Greetings!

Juanma

GranateKid's profile photo
GranateKid
07/10/2014 9:15 p.m.

Hello, garnet.
In your case it seems more like an obsessive type of disorder, which I think you will be overcome.You are just diagnosed and as time passes and you see that these hypos do not occur, and that you control your levels, surely those fears disappear.
But you say well that this disease and of course any other, leads to the mind to resist and find it difficult to accept reality.We are not supermans and we cannot take the load with joy daily.
Greetings and I hope you do very well.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2014 4:22 a.m.

Getting used to your time, but anxiety Seva slowly removing, although a diabetes diagnostic should always be accompanied by psychological follow -up. O Psychiatric.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2014 2:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Granatekid Good.Look ... It is not good to live in that state of anxiety so for your own good put all possible means to solve it.I know that hypos scare us but also give it infarctions and we cannot live thinking that it will happen to us.If it happens then to be well aware for this and prepared to know how to react on time (I mean the hypo but it is also worth the heart attack).Do not scare yourself that in general you will be able to go out by your own foot from the hypos.You think of beautiful girls like Miguel -Jajaja- and control your glucose as possible (my diabetic mother told him a doctor who the more uncontrolled there were - high levels of levels - more facilities had to occur hypos).I encourage partner ... we encourage both ... "his" I'm going to have to send "the interviu" pa jamento coñe (uiss forgive) hahaha.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/12/2014 8:54 p.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.