A Moderator please !!!

nina45's profile photo   07/01/2014 7:32 p.m.

Good night to all.You see looking for a moderator (sispli, sispli) because I don't know those of you (and even if I knew I don't know how to send you a message - if you explain it to me..
The fact is that I have thought that you open some apartment or subforum that is called "how we are" or something like that and we can send a photo of ours and so we know the faces that I already want ... what do you think of the idea?.
Also tell you that to those who have sent mail (from the group of Catalonia) I will start writing to see if we all encourage and make a stay to eat and meet personally (open to those who are also from outside and you send me your mail).They can be fantastic both ideas (and not because they are mine hehe).Encourage you come and pass me your mails (privately you can!Many kisses and bona nit (Boas noites for those who are "galaicos-catalanes")

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/01/2014 7:32 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Fer ... what do you do to moderator hahaha you are ... helpless ... how contact you?.I send you smoke signs of "Great Indian Chief" A "Toro Tumbado" hahaha ... Let's see if the wave comes ... biquiños ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/01/2014 7:37 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Ultima glicosila 6

Good morning @nina45, I love your message!, Although we go in parts, first, how to contact the forum moderators, you can click on our names and from the user's profile, give the option "send a message to... ".

Another option to send private is to go to the "Private messages" menu that appears at the top of the page, and then the "Start New Conversation" button, you put the name of the users and voila!;)

On the sub -section, a priori seems to me a good idea, but I want to comment with the moderation group, to see if we do it open or access by invitation or something similar.

About the stay, it seems great to me, I hope that invitation!

Ah! And do not forget, the group of moderators at this time is composed of: @regina, @ica, @intrusa and @fer.: P

fer's profile photo
fer
07/02/2014 4:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello Guapisimo.First of all, thank you for answering so diligently (almost that you have given me time to finish writing the.post hahaha) and second thing is to tell you that you are a soler-squeal requer-squeete!-hahaha- (for everything in general).Well, I have tried to send you a private -via "private messages" - with my data and my mail ... Let's see if I get it ... (so that we will not forget you in the remaining hahaha... it would only be missing !!!).
I have already contacted enough forum users (more than I expected the truth) but they have always started the conversation, so I did not know how to start it ... (it is that some are "Australopitecus with Punzon" hahaha.).
I'm glad you like my ideas hahaha because I already warn you that I have Massss -hahaha- (some have asked me some other forero), so little by little I will pass them to you ... Many kisses to everything "my sweet little group".Little girl

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/02/2014 5:43 a.m.

Ultima glicosila 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.