Greetings!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/09/2014 2:02 p.m.

I am from Barcelona and recently I have diagnosed type 1 diabetes, I am basically here to obtain information and enter a little in all this, I still make the change of life I have to do.
I hope in what you can, help you as you do with me.
Greetings to all and delighted by Leados.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2014 2:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum, Roger. Read everything you can to learn and ask doubts, that we will help you what we can.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/09/2014 10:41 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome @roger, ask what you need and buy what you know, we are all here to help.;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/10/2014 4:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Roger.Benvingut to the Penya.We are already the strip of Catalans (in my case "Galaico-Catalana" that said Rubianes).We are going to do in October (day 25) a remaining in the nearby Barcelona.I already tell you the plan shortly (for now I am Liadilla with an urgent family health problem) but I do not forget eh !!!Point Roger ... We will pass it very well (of course it is also open to those who want to come from outside of Catalonia ... We will look for a hotel that is not very expensive ...).Kisses to "My sweet group".Bona nit !!!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/12/2014 9:11 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Welcome and a cordial greeting

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2014 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.