Glycosylated climb.

Javitus34's profile photo   07/19/2014 8:04 a.m.

I am asking here again.
For about 7 months I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

I started 6.6 glycosiladPill in the morning and another at night, however, that last analysis has uploaded the glycosilada to 5.7 in addition to having the basal at 113 mg/ dl, the question is why does I get up if I have increased the dose?

Javitus34's profile photo
Javitus34
07/19/2014 8:04 a.m.

Diabético tipo II desde Diciembre 2013
Metformina 850 mg 1-0-1
Última glicosilada: 5,7

Good Javi.Here is a diabetic friend II from Barcelona like you.To see Guapeton ... the reason for the climb can be (in my opinion that I am wrong) for three causes: 1) that you have passed through a period called "honeymoon" which is a stage in which aLittle your pancreas (it seems almost as if "recovered") and glucose levels remain in optimal conditions.This period depending on the person lasts more or less ... 2) that you have "relaxed" a little in the combination "diet-exercise" basic in diabetes II (although it must be very little because you have good levels) ...3) Maybe any nonsense like a cold, a disgust, some more stress ... go to know !!!What I tell you is that for your glycosylated levels more than one "kill" hahaha (if I am already happy ...), so do not worry about such a small thing (and especially do not go toObsess that I know that sometimes it happens), relax and enjoy life (keeping your controls clear).A companion kiss and here we are for what you need ... and keep those levels for Diosss !!!(Aupa Javi, Aupa, Aupaa ...) hahaha.See you soon!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/20/2014 4:31 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Hi Nina, thanks for the answer, the truth is that I am worried that, having uploaded the dose of metformin, the glycosylated levels have also raised;The truth is that these last 2 months I have been exercising in a regular basis, and I have followed the same routine with respect to meals (it is also said that I have given the occasional caprichito hehee).

I know, sooner or later, after the years, I will need insulin even if it is only basal combined with different attached, but it is something that worries me and that I try to slow down as much as possible.

Thank you very much again for the info!

Javitus34
07/21/2014 3:34 a.m.

Metformina 850 mg 1-0-1

Hello handsome ... well you have it !!!The caprichitos are paid but I go for so little I gave them to me from time to time hahaha.According to my doctor (he has the type I diabetic woman) he must afford and then take a long walk or dance or some kind of pleasant exercise ...
In the situation of trying to avoid insulin I am too (which I take metmorphine like you) but it is something that I have already assumed to come.I do my diet thinking about taking care of myself and avoiding serious consequences (blindness, dialisis, amputations etc) that my mother passed.The truth is that putting insulin to get it worries me little and I would put it without hesitation (the good part is that if one takes care, the same extends to have to inject).At the moment ... this morning my glucose at 89 and that yesterday I made broth (if in summer, if ... is that we are speros at home hahaha) and put on purple (well normal but enjoy) and ate my beautiful rationof paint Jews (which I put to the soup to avoid putting pasta).They say that the legumes regulate the sugar quite a lot ... Well, I don't know but since I use them and avoid the pasta, the truth is that I notice it (I put cups of thick consomm with beans).
I encourage friend and you will tell me how you get those glycosiladas!Shit in denna that envy healthy you give me !!Ha ha ha.Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
07/22/2014 6:10 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Thanks for the Nina answer, yesterday I talked to the endocrine and told me that the important thing is to keep the glycosilada below 6.5, so I don't have to worry a lot.

I continue with the same dose, we will see the next analysis in 3 months, I will continue with the physical exercise as usual and the diet.

Greetings and see you here.

Javitus34
07/22/2014 7:40 a.m.

Metformina 850 mg 1-0-1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.