Uploads in pregnancy

marinita's profile photo   07/22/2014 9:11 a.m.

Hello, I need help .. I am 5 weeks pregnant and this last week I have been very out of control. All the days it gives me a climb up.Someone who happens to you ??And the uploads in the first month are really bad I am afraid ..

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/22/2014 9:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Marinita, these first weeks for me are being very complicated.I am 11 weeks and I have been the same as you.

We are supposed to be better and other worse.According to my endocrine, the important thing is that at the general level of our glycosilated it is below 6.5.
But you don't tell you more.That you have to calm down because the more anxiety we generate, the more complicated it will be to control it.

If it is always the climb at the same time, it values ​​what kind of insulin of it is needed and how much.Do not get much supplement because in this quarter they are generated and more dangerous.

To me, at most that I get is 220. But I think the problem comes if you spend all day in 200.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
07/22/2014 11:20 a.m.

Hi Marinita!If you are pregnant!Your insulinian needs will change throughout pregnancy (you will have k modify your rapid and slow ratios) according to your needs.This happened to you.You would have to inform your endocrine k you are pregnant but you have exo.And k paute regular visits for your control.(Kines already have no idea of ​​type 1).NP alarmes.You will have sibidas, descents, ketones ... but as long

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/22/2014 11:22 a.m.

The increases are not good, but we have diabetes.In the first pregnancy I wanted to take everything perfect and lived in a constant hypo.Now, with a little one at home it is finding me much more complicated to be so methodical, and the last hemo gave me 6.3 ... and they have told me that it is stable, without hypo much better than lower and with hypos ...

The first quarter are more dangerous the hypos than the climbs ... Then, the hyper are not good because it takes a lot of weight ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2014 2:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you .. Moñana I have an appointment with my doctor and I will ask you to guide me and help me because it scares me .. my..Bajada I stay very lazy and I can hardly move som horrible ... I hope everything happens and everything goes well.

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/22/2014 3:36 p.m.

260 It seems a lot.How much did you get pregnant?

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2014 4:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

With 7'5 it is high ... I stay without looking for it but I am happy because it was something that I expected later not so soon ... but I have to fight for this to go well and that's why my fear with these increases

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/22/2014 5:10 p.m.

Well, I have that hemo, but I put my batteries ... what about treatment?

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2014 5:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am with lantus 14 units and novo rapi more or less breakfast 8 lunch 6 dinner 6 and if it wins about 4 units but I already tell you that it depends on how much the control is what I wear those doses is now in pregnancy

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/22/2014 8:20 p.m.

I think you must climb Lantus.Let's see what tell you

tica's profile photo
tica
07/23/2014 4:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello
I had many doses during the first trimester.From the fifth month up, more than 200.
5 -month very healthy drink that was born at 38+4 weeks with 4,140 kg by Caesarea.
But the worst has come to me later.I always had D 5.8, now I carry a total lack of control, with inadvertent declines that m leave unconscious.But it doesn't happen to all!
My advice is that you do many controls and correct what you can.
Greetings and luck

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
07/23/2014 7:14 a.m.

Ana, are you with breastfeeding?It can be for that

tica's profile photo
tica
07/23/2014 7:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Have you.

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/23/2014 10:44 a.m.

Have you gone first to your head doctor?to make you a proof with which to make an urgent appointment to the endocrine.And with that proof saying that you are a risk pregnancy ... They usually make you hole in about 15 days or less.

If not, try to insist to give it to you as soon as possible.

The other option if they ignore you is that you go to the endocrine consultation and tell him the case, to see if he can give you a special appointment or something.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
07/23/2014 11:23 a.m.

It owes breastfeeding at three months, the day after the first time I lost consciousness, but it has passed me back to 5 months ...

anallabres's profile photo
anallabres
07/23/2014 5:37 p.m.

I went to my endocrine and they already gave me the vita for this..HORA.UNA.SUBIDA DE 311 ... A SLEVENE I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH I'm going to get at breakfast?

marinita's profile photo
marinita
07/27/2014 9:38 a.m.

Don't despair.You upload and go up!My breakfasts and dinner were the conflict.Monumental initial climbs with later hypos, they ended up leaving breakfast shots at 3. i make resopon at dinner yes or yes.
Patience!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/28/2014 6:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.