{'en': 'I have total permanent disability and I have to ask for absolute disability', 'es': 'Tengo incapacidad permanente total y tengo que pedir incapacidad absoluta'} Image

I have total permanent disability and I have to ask for absolute disability

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/28/2014 8:38 p.m.

Hello good,

It is the first time I am with you and I would like to ask you a question about my state of health and if I have the right to the absolute.

Greetings,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/28/2014 8:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am 38 years old, I present a history of DM type1 HTA, for 19 years, the reactive and current table of large venous malformation at the inguinal level right with clinical picture of repetition varicorragies, multiple varicose ulcers and frequent episodes of surface thrombophlebitis.

POSTFLEBITIS SYNDROME IN Dopr Color Study Informs of inguinal nodes of up to 28 m.m.Falling greater incompetent sapheno, with ectasia of the major saphenous system to distal territory with incompetent perforators in the middle third of the fell folded legs incompetent, scarcely dilated.

Varicose dilations in calf level, which seem to drain towards major, lower sapheno system and through incompetent perforating piercing towards internal genela system.

In RMN study imforma of bilateral inquinal adenoipatias.Lipomatosis of the antero-medial slope of the thigh root very psoibly in relation to the tumor unfortunate in the physical exploration.

I have been valued several times by vascular surgery with rejection of surgery and with an express recommendation to avoid prolonged standing and at the same time avoid sedestiation by parstetesia-ischemia and the trivunal medicalGavedad IIib and have given me a pay of 354 euros and with that I do not pay the mortgage or feed my family with two children.

I have no careers or titles or studies where I am going to work, I am inside a tunnel without exit I only see one question is the following, can I ask for the absolute disability since the one they gave me is the total permanent inability?

Thank you very much I wait for a answer please.

DiabetesForo
07/28/2014 8:41 p.m.

Goyo, I don't know what the difference is between one and the other disability, but request it you can always be lucky and that you better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2014 9:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, welcome.
I don't think we can help you much from this forum.The degree of your illness, the impossibility of exercising your profession, etc., is in the hands of a medical court that will have to assess all your circumstances and from here it is difficult to comment if you would be entitled to absolute disability.
In short, there is no other remedy to fight, request periodic reviews of your case, go back to court, etc., etc.Meanwhile, I also recommend that you go through the social services of your city, to see the possibilities of receiving help in your economic situation, since there may be some kind of support that will never be bad.
Greetings and luck.

DiabetesForo
07/30/2014 4:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.