For Maria it is essential to bring diabetes with optimism

fer's profile photo   07/29/2014 6:43 a.m.

"Diabetes tried to take it with optimism, since the mood state influences a lot (...) I take it always looking forward and taking care of me as much as I can."

The above, he said in an interview for NTE media, the housewife María del Rosario Álvarez Pérez, who has lived with this disease for eight years.

"My learning is the care of oneself, your person and your health, because it is the base, it is what has left me," he said.

“I am very undisciplined to eat and I do not have a diet, he already sees that the doctor gives one certain diets, but I do not follow her to the letter, but I try not to exceed me in fats and red meats, I simply take care of myselfDo not eat sweets and sugars of those cupcakes that they sell, ”he said after telling a little about his daily life since he was detected diabetes.

On the reactions he had when he was sick, the interviewee mentioned that every day he tries not to depress himself, because in doing so he fears decaying in something worse.

“So far I have been well, thank God, I have never had a considerable increase in glucose, I have not reached the hospital thanks to God.I can consider a controlled diabetic, ”said Álvarez Pérez.

After indicating that given the disease on some occasions it does not want to get out of bed, he said that citizens who suffer from the disease have to fight to move forward and not be left to adversities.

"When I realize that I am a diabetic I get up and see those energies, I try to get up and not leave, that is the detail," said the housewife.

While you have the rest of the family for support, it considered that "it must be fixed in the mind that one should only be taken care of, because if one does not want, who, one has to lift," he said.

He mentioned that his condition was hereditary;"But there is always a trigger, I had it, when they told me, I asked myself, what I'm doing, or way of crying, but on the contrary, everything forward."

fer's profile photo
fer
07/29/2014 6:43 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A very positive attitude, yes sir !!! ... that I share 100 x 100. Kisses

nina45's profile photo
nina45
08/01/2014 12:59 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

“I am very undisciplined to eat and I do not have a diet, he already sees that the doctor gives one certain diets, but I do not follow her to the letter, but I try not to exceed me in fats and red meats, I simply take care of myselfDo not eat sweets and sugars of those cupcakes that they sell, ”he said after telling a little about his daily life since he was detected diabetes.

This poor woman, why don't you eat sweets? ... Is Type 2?

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
08/01/2014 4:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.